Kidnapped by McCann

Chapter one -
Natalie's Pov :

Today's the big day! The day I turn 16 and throw my big party. I invited everybody, & just in case I forgot anyone, I made it so anybody can come. There were flyers all over the town saying ' Natalie's big sweet 16! Come join the fun. Open invite! ' with a picture of my self on it. I was hoping a lot of people would show up.

My mom woke me up by jumping on my bed at 6:00 am. "Natalie, wake up! Wake up! Waaakeee up! It's your day today baby!" I groaned loud and pulled the covers over my face. "Come on, don't be such a grump on your big day. Get up sweetie, we have to get ready."

I finally got out of bed, walked to the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom and looked in the mirror examining my face. "Why do I have to be so gross?" I said to myself.

I got in the shower and the hot soothing water hit my back making me sigh in pleasure.

I got out about 20 minutes later. Dried my hair & put it up in a bun. I changed into basket-ball shorts and a tank top and walked to the kitchen where my mom was.
"Finally decided to get up I see?"
"Hey, at least I did get up!" I said playfully making her laugh. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hurry up and eat. We got a lot to do today"

That all made me groan, I don't wanna do anything. Can't I just relax and wait till it's time for my party then get ready real fast? Ugh.

Jason's Pov :

Finally. Today's the day. The day of Natalie George's big sweet sixteen. I'm so excited to be honest, because I been waiting for a day like this. A day where it's so easy to get my hands on her and take her. I know it's wrong, but like she's ever gonna wanna talk to a criminal like me? So I might as well kidnap her, right?

"Yo bro, ready to go?" My brother Alex said. "Yeah hold up dude." We were planning on going out and getting some nice clothes and a present for her to make it seem at least some what believable that nothing was up.

We got to the mall and my brother stopped me outside the mall before I could walk in "what the fuck bitch?" I said confusingly, "bro calm down. Are you sure you wanna do this? You can just try and talk to her" is he stupid? Does he not know I'm the biggest criminal in LA? "No shit I really wanna do this, Natalie would never talk to me. She's a rich girl. Think bro"

After getting our clothes for the party, we walked into Victoria secret to get her a few sexy things for Natalie. I was backing up to get a better view of a shirt Alex was holding up when I bumped into her. I turned around and as did she, she dropped her bags and we both went down to get them.

"I'm so sorry" I said helping her pick everything up. Fuck jason, why do you always do stupid shit like this? I thought to myself "it's fine, um?" She thought trying to what looked like remember my name "it's Jason" I said chuckling. "Oh, right! Jason" she said smiling. Damn she was so beyond beautiful. i gave her her things back and looked at her and she was looking down seeming shy. I lifted her chin up and looked her in the eyes "see you tonight baby girl" I said with a smirk plastered on my face.

I cannot wait till tonight.