Kidnapped by McCann

Jason's Pov :

Me and Natalie. the sound of Jason and Natalie. It brought an unfamiliar feeling to my stomach.

I was starring into her eyes and she was starring into mine. Right when I was gonna go in for a kiss, right at that very second. Her mom walks in. Fuck.

"Oh, I'm sorry?" her mother said confused that I was in here "yeah I'll just go down to where the party's at. See you later natalie?" I said while feeling a smirk grow across my face. She started blushing, man she's the cutest thing. "Yeah Jason. See you later." She said smiling.

This is good, right? now I don't actually have to 'kidnap' her. I went to find Alex. No where else did I find him by the beer. "Ayyeee bro. What's happenin' you're missin' out man!" he's such an idiot when he's drunk. How can I even be related to this retard?

"Shut the hell up dude. I might not have to go with the plan after all, I'm not sure though." I said looking around to see if Natalie was around. "Right bro, get to me when you know!"

With that I left. I went to the dinning area and chilled on the sofa. Until I saw the one person who I didn't wanna see showed up. Carla Riggs. Fucking slut, I swear. She's like a lost puppy always following me around.

"Hey baby, how are you?"

"Carla! get the fuck off me land find someone who's actually intrested!" she's really starting to piss me off.

"But baby, I just want you. why didn't you text back?" she said getting on me sitting on top of me so we're face to face. "Carla I don't have time for this. We're done! d-o-n-e! Alright?!"

Right when the bitch was going for a kiss, Natalie walked down seeing me. My eyes widen and so did hers. Her eyes instantly got watery. Why dose shit like this always happen to me!??

I pushed Carla off causing her to fall onto some other guy and right away they started making out.

I ran to Natalie's room an it was locked. I didn't even care anymore, I broke the lock by pushing the door open and she was bawling on her bed.

"Natalie that wasn't what you thought I swear to you!"

"Yeah? th-then wh-a-what was i-i-it? H-huh?" She said hiccuping after almost each word. Fuck, Jason.

"She's my ex. We stopped dating a while ago, she doesn't mean anything to me and too be honest, never did. You're all that matters Natalie." I sat down on her bed and scooted by her and had her wrapped in my arms. Her make-up was coming off getting all over me. But like I cared.

"Jas-jason?"

"Yeah, natalie?" I looked her in the eyes. Showing I cared about her and what she had to say.

"Do-do yo-u really ca-re-care about me?"

is this chick crazy?

"Of coarse Ido Natalie. I wanna be with you. I was planning on getting you tonight. And that's exactly what I still am gonna do." Confusion ran thru here face an eyes. She was so lost at what just came out of my mouth.

"What?" she said now some what calm.

"I wanna be with you. I'm a criminal. That isn't gonna work out if we stay living the way we are. Get your stuff. You're coming with me"

She looked scared, confused as hell, and kind of.... excited?