Kidnapped by McCann

Jason's Pov :

What the actual hell. I get a phone call from boss of the ghost gang telling me to watch for Natalie, then I walk in her room and ricki, my half brother is in there talking to her.

"Ricki what the fuck are you doing here?" he looked scared as hell,

"I.. I was just, uhm I" Natalie looked at him then at me "Jason he was just asking if I was your new girl" this little faggot made it seem like I get girls all the time, like I bring them here 24/7. I don't. I have only brought one other girl here, and she's dead.

"Get the hell out of here ricki. Go home. Now." He quickly walked out the room, out the front door into his car and drove off. Natalie looked at me with this sort of sorrow but scared look.

"Jason why do you have to be so rude?" I have to tell her. Tell her about the phone call, but how? she'll freak if she knows this gang wants her to torture me.

"Natalie we have to talk" she looked back at me confused "okay? what is it jas?" I love it when she calls me 'jas' it makes me feel good. "Well promise you won't freak? you're with one of the best gang member right now" I could tell right away she was getting scared at what was about to come out of my mouth "yeah okay, what is it jason?"

"Well I got a phone call. A few weeks ago, I killed a guy, a guy from a gang called ghosts. And I guess he was one of the lead men. His boss called me right now, told me to watch for the ones I love. He brought up your name, and told me to keep a special eye out for you... not sure what he exactly is planning. But now for sure you can't go anywhere without me."

Tears were building up in here eyes. I felt so bad. I had to tell her though, I had to make sure she knew she was one safe with me and two people were most likely out to get her.

"But..." is all that could escape her mouth and I went for her and grabbed her in the biggest, warming, soft hug I could ever give anyone. She has to know I got her.

We were on her bed, I had her still in a hug. She was resting her head gently on my chest as I kept wiping her tears away. "Nat it's gonna be okay I promise I got you baby nothing's gonna happen" I whisperd in her ear. "Jason.. i.. I really like you" and with that she closed her eyes and just fell asleep.

I was sitting there with her in my arms for about 20 minutes after she had fallen asleep. I have this sense of protection over her now. She's the sweetest thing god put on this planet, I'm doing all I can to keep this angel.

My phone vibrated I picked it up to check the text. It was an unknown number. The text read 'meet me on 22nd and oak street tonight at 12. Don't be late." Who was this from? fuck I can't go anywhere without Natalie though. I gotta have Alex cover for me.

*ringing*

"What's up?" said Alex

"Bro, come over to the safe house asap. shit is bout to go down"

"Alright man, I'll be there in 10."

The line went down. The plan is for Alex and the rest of the gang to be here guarding Natalie. And me and clover, a gang member of mine go out to 22nd and oak street to see what this text was about.