Kidnapped by McCann

Jason's Pov :

It's been like 3 days already since Natalie and I have been here at the house. None of my gang members are here, yet she's still acting quite. I wonder what's on her mind.

It's 2:37 am already, I can't fall asleep. I went downstairs to get a bowl of lucky charms and heard sobbing coming from the living room.... It was Natalie.

"Natalie!?" I exclaimed.

"What Jason.."

"Why are you crying? did I do somethin?" she looked up at me, with the most pissed expression.

"Jason you did everything, how can you act so clueless? you act like nothing's happened. you kidnaped me from everybody I love!" man, I didn't think of it like that. I'm so fucking selfish, maybe I should just let her go...

"Natalie, I'm sorry. I'm so selfish, I didn't think of it like that I mean-"

The ringing of the emergency phone went off. I ran to go pick it up,

"Hello?" I said curiously,

"Jason? Jason McCann?" A deep musky voice filled my ears. This guys voice seems fimiliar, but who is it?

"Yes..?"

"This is the head of the ghost gang. We heard about some few things you did last week, you killed one of my best men Jason." This guy thinks I care? he tried fucking with my brother, I'm not gonna let that shit go. Family is family.

"I don't give a shit."

"Expect the unexpected Jason. Watch your loved ones. We heard about this new girl Natalie, better keep an eye out for her. Wouldn't want her to get hurt would you?"

With that the line went dead.