Kidnapped by McCann

Jason's Pov :

It's 6:00, me and Alex are about to go to Natalie's party when I feel my phone vibrate, the text reads

"I miss you jay. One day we will be together again, I promise."

Must be my stupid ass slutty ex girlfriend. I hate her so much, her name is Carla. she better not inner fear with any of my plans or the bitch is dead. She's so obsessed with me I swear. It's like I can never get away from here. I hope she doesn't get overly jealous of my new soon to be girlfriend, Natalie.

We got in the car and drove off. The care ride was kinda long, we stopped at the store to get some things.

We arrived at Natalie's house. There were so many cars, perfect. No one will notice.

"This is gonna be easier than I thought, alex"

I smirked and Alex rolled his eyes. He isn't so pumped about my idea. We've never done something like this. It's just, I feel a connection between us two. I don't want anything to mess that up. She's the one.

I got out of my car and looked at Natalie's house. Something caught my eye up in the window, & what do you know? it was miss beautiful Natalie George. I smirked and winked at her and she started blushing. "Did I just make her blush!?!" I thought to myself. Damn McCann you got this in the bag.

I walked into the party and loud music and talking field my ears. This is gonna be fun.

Natalie's Pov :

I was getting ready when something caught my eye outside. I looked out the window & it was gorgeous McCann! he actually came!

He smirked and winked at me. His smirk is so dreamy and his eyes, they're so beautiful. I'm so happy he's here.

My cheeks began to burn, I was blushing. Shit.

I turned around and walked to my mom

"Ready to go downstairs with your party people?"

"Mom, don't say that." I laughed "but yes. I'm ready momma"

"Okay, il go announce your entrance and you'll just walk down the stairs okay?"

"Okay. go, go, hurry!"

My mom went downstairs to go announce that I was about to go. I wasn't feeling good, nervousness was taking over me. I'm thinking about Jason's opinion too much. I felt like I was gonna puke.

Just then I felt it come up. I ran to the bathroom and the 'fun' began. I heard my mom scream my name. Then footsteps quickly coming by the door. Closer and closer, faster and faster.

I heard a knock at the door, a quick fast worry knock. Assuming it was my mom I unlocked it.

"Natalie! are you okay?"

That doesn't sound like my mom?! Can it be....

"Jason?? What are you doing?" I said confused. He stepped in and shut the door.

"I saw you run across the hall, I was worried. sorry."

Did he just say he was 'worried'? hmm...

"Oh jason, you don't have to worry about me I mean we aren't even-" he cut me off

"Dating?" he said lifting up my chin like he did at the mall. "Natalie, I know we aren't dating" he was starring me in the eyes. His eyes were so beautiful. Like you could get lost in them at any second. "I feel protective over you. We don't know each other, but yet I feel we were made just for each other. I wasn't planning on telling you this. At all. But I can't help it. Natalie I really like you..."

He really likes me? is this really happening?...

"Jason..." I said looking down once again.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it you don't feel the same. I'll just be on my way." He said about to leave the bathroom. i grabbed his for arm just in time and jumped up. "No! don't! I was just gonna say, I feel exactly the same." He looked at my. Our eyes locked on one another instantly. His eyes were filled with love and shock all at the same time.

This. Is. Amazing.

A/N: what's gonna happen next? (; told you it was gonna get good, just wait till there's more!