Kidnapped by McCann

Natalie's Pov :

I woke up to a throbbing head ache. What happened? More importantly where am I? I slowly turned my body so I can see who's driving the car.

"Jason?..." what is Jason doing driving? what am I doing in the back of this car with a throbbing head???

"Hey sleeping beauty. What's up?"

"What's up? what's up???!! what am I doing here!? where are we anyway?" I was so lost and NEEEDDEDDD answers.

"Calm down buttercup. don't worry, you're here with me. Nothing's gonna happen. Jump up in the front so I can explain things." And with that he strangely and randomly locked the doors while still driving.

I hopped up front with Jason and turned my body so my back was leaning on the sealed locked door

"So jay, mind telling me what I'm doing here and where we're going? and whose car this is!?"

"Nat, calm down. This is my car. You're here with me because, like I told you, us dating back at home isn't gonna work out. So we're running away." He said in a calm soothing voice with his hand on my leg.

So he kidnapped me?

"Jason so you mean you ki-"

"No no no. Please don't take it as I kidnapped you. Don't worry. Things will be okay, we're going to my safe house and we'll stay there till things ware off. Deal?"

He's talking to me like nothing's wrong. Like. Like. He didn't just kidnap me. He's telling me not to take it as a 'kidnap' but what else am I suppose to take it as? it isn't running away for sure.

"Jason, you can't just do this." I said now being serious.

"Natalie but I like you, and you'd be too embarrassed to show it back in town, because I'm a 'criminal' " he seemed like he was getting pissed. His hands were now squeezing the driving wheel and his knuckles were turning super white from holding on so tightly.

"Okay, but you could have told me. I could've left a not for my mom. I didn't even say goodbye jason..."

"It's okay, I'll buy you a pre paid phone and you can talk to her that way. So know one can track it down. I have clothes for you at the house." He said now calming down.

How can he do this? just take me from everyone I love?.. I'm gonna have to runaway from this guy.... but is it a good idea? considering he's a big gang memeber? thoughts filled my mind on what to do. . . .

A/N : sorry this is such a short chapter. I don't know where the story is going tbh. Help out? what do you think should happen next?

Give my story a like and share! don't forget to comment on what you think should happen! one more thing, does any body wanna be added into the story? as another gang member that's living at this 'safe house'??