Kidnapped by McCann

Natalie's Pov :

Did Jason just tell me that I'm going with him? Was he planning on kidnapping me or something if none of this were to happen in the first place?!

"Jason, what? what do you mean?" I was so confused, but felt at the same time I knew I shouldn't question and just do as he asks

"Natalie. You are coming with me back to my place, let's go." It's like he was getting annoyed?..

I rolled my eyes and went up stairs to freshin' up.

I got to my room and looked in the mirror and my make-up was EVERYWHERE. I look like wreck.

Just then Jason walks in causing me to snap my head in his direction.

"You ready yet nat?"

He.. called me nat . . . Nobody else besides my father, who's passed away has ever called me that . . . Maybe my dad sent him in some way? no I'm going crazy now.

"I didn't think you were serious jason?" I said acting stupid as possible. Because I knew he was dead serious. How did all this happen all so fast? it's only been like 20 minutes?

***************

Jason's Pov :

Natalie wasn't listening so I had no choice but to go with the original plan. I have to kidnap her.

I walked over to her while she was doing her make-up again. Why does she even bother? she's beautiful as it is. I made sure to close the door in the process. Just in case.

"Why'd you close the door jason?" she asked.

"Why not?" I smirked at my own comment.

I didn't know exactly how this was all gonna happen actually, but then, it hit me. I'll tell her I have her present in my car and just pus her in and leave. I don't care about Alex. He's stupid, he shouldn't have got drunk on the job.

I'm gonna beat that asshole the next time I see him even if he's hungover or sober ect.

"Hey nat, I have your present for you it's in my car though. You wanna come out and get it with me?"

"Oh, yeah sure. Of coarse. Let's go"

She fell for it, I'm in.

I got there and she seemed to be as happy as she can be and I opened the back door and not on purpose but she hit her head. I think she hit it on the car when she was bending over. This is just getting easier and easier ain't it?

I put her whole body in the car nicely, then drove off to the hidden house. It's like a hide out house so whenever I need to, I use it tell the cops lay off. And that's exactly where Natalie an I will be staying till this all wears off.

A/N : sorry I took forever to update. I'm back in school so it's hard to find time to update but il update a lot more now. Even though I barley got any readers at all hahah, share my story! Love u all