2.

Gabby in the mm.

Gabrielle Daniels "Gabby"

After Yung and I finished fucking, I quickly headed to his attached bathroom to get a warm rag. Most niggas would at least grab you a warm rag, but this nigga didn't give a fuck.

After wiping the cum from between my legs, I glanced at myself in the mirror. Although my hair was all over the place, I still looked like that bitch. Period.

I laid back on Yung's bed and noticed him starring at me. "Why are you looking like that?"

He ignored me and I decided to pull my phone out and go on Twitter. His weird ass.

I've only known Yung for a couple of months now, well I've been fucking him for a couple of months.

I met him at my job...well he doesn't know that is my job. I never tell niggas that I strip for a living. But shit, it's none of their business on how I provide for myself.

I had just finished my routine on stage and it was time for me to go around to give out lap dances. I noticed this one guy starring at me lustfully, so I decided to ease my way towards him. I was about to make some money tonight. After about three lap dances, I racked up close to one grand. Easy money.

People are so quick to talk about strippers, but shit I'm getting paid. Plus, it's the only way I could pay for college. Yes, I am in college. Although stripping isn't that bad, I don't plan on doing this shit forever. I want to make a name for myself.

Growing up wasn't easy for me. My dad used to constantly beat on my mom. It started off with a bloody nose here and there but then it got worse. Every time you would look around, she had a busted lip or one of her eyes were closed shut.

One day, my dad stumbled home drunk and started beating on her. I guess she was fed up and fucked around and killed him. She stabbed him, forty-three times to be exact. I guess the neighbors overheard the fuss and called the police. The police bussed through the door and arrested my mom. She stood there motionless as they read her Miranda Rights to her. We made eye contact one final time and that was it. I haven't seen her since.

One of the police officers grabbed my hand and walked me to a car. I guess I was in the government's hands now that my mom is in prison and my dad is dead.

Thankfully, my mom's rich ass brother, Gabriel, took me in. He was a pretty nice guy. Uncle Gabe took care of me until I turned eighteen. He offered for me to stay with him and his wife longer, but I already felt as if I overstayed my welcome. Hey, it's been eight years right?
Anywho, back to Yung.

As I made my way back to the dressing room, I noticed how late it was. Shit! I had a 9 am class tomorrow and it was already 4 am. Looks like I won't be getting any sleep.

I quickly took off my matching Victoria Secret lingerie set and tossed on my leather jacket and leggings. Most bitches would walk out of the club with their show clothes, but I knew better. I didn't want any unnecessary attention.

As I walked towards my all-white BMW, I couldn't help but feel that someone was watching me. Shaking the feeling, I continued walking towards my car. I tossed my duffle bag filled with money in the back seat.

As soon as I got in the driver's seat, I saw someone climbing in my passenger's side. My first reaction was to scream, but this nigga was so fine. His strong jawline, his eyes, and his waves had a bitch in her seat ready to hop on him.

"Damn ma, a stranger get in your car and all you gone do is stare?"

I chuckled to myself, wow, this nigga fine as fuck. All I could do is stare at his lips. His lips were pink, but you can definitely tell that he smokes. But shit, doesn't everyone?

Picking up on the vibes, he grabbed my face and sloppily kissed me. I could taste the Hennesey on his breath, but I didn't care. I realized we got a little carried away and I broke away from his embrace.

"Follow me to my place ma."
"Um..... I can't, I have class in the morning."

He licked his lips and hopped out of my car. "See you in a minute," he said before he closed my door leaving me with my thoughts.

I hope this nigga don't think I'm really about to follow him to his crib. I watched as he stepped into an all-black Infiniti.
Damn, what this nigga do for a living?

I watched as he crunk up his car and pulled out of the packed parking lot.

Hmm... should I?

Without thinking for another second, I crunk my car up. Maybe just one time, no attachments.