7.

Gabrielle Daniels "Gabby"

Gabby in the mm.

It's been a long shift tonight. Malcolm, my boss, had us working extra hard giving lap dances on the floor.

A bitch was fucking tired. All I wanted to do is go home, take a shower, and get into my bed.
...

I woke up the next morning feeling rejuvenated. Nothing feels better than a good shower, a good night's rest, and some dick.

Well, I ain't get no dick in a while since I blocked Yung, but I did have a good shower and good nights rest.

I know what y'all are thinking, why did you block Yung? I block his ass because I found myself getting attached to him. Yeah, we were just having sex, but it's just something about him that makes me want more than what he's giving me.

Looking around, I noticed my apartment was in shambles. Clothes, makeup, and shoes were everywhere. You'd think that someone raided my house looking for money.

I hopped out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. After finishing my hygiene routine, I decided that it was time to clean up.

I selected a song and hooked my iPhone up to my speaker. I turned the song up and let the song carry me away.

(Song in the mm)

Let me catch your vibe

Let's just take our time

Don't have to decide

You do, I do, I

Don't have to be mine

Let's take it easy

I guess I was too wrapped up into my vibe session to notice that someone was beating on my door like they were the fucking police.

"I'm com-, hold the fuck on!" I mugged.

Without looking through the peephole, I yanked the door open seeing someone I haven't seen in years. Eight to be exact. My mom.