11.

Gabrielle Daniels "Gabby"

3 weeks later.

Since my mom is back in my life, I'm feeling so much better. We talk on the phone all day and we hang out when we can.

"We still going to brunch today?" I asked.

"Girl, I would love to but I'm going job hunting today."

I couldn't even be mad, it was time for her to get a job anyways. She had been using her savings to keep her afloat since she got out of prison.

After a few more minutes of talking, we finally said our goodbyes. Since my plans got canceled, I decided that I would chill before I had to go to work.

Since it was still early, I didn't even bother getting out of bed. I opened up the YouTube app and started watching some of my favorite YouTubers. After an hour or two of watching videos, I grew bored. I wonder what Yung is doing. Closing out of the YouTube app, I decided to hit him up.

"I'm bored..."

Before I could leave the message thread, I felt my phone vibrate.

"Oh, so you finally unblocked a nigga?"

I laughed to myself. "Whatever, you should pull up."

"Bet. Send me the address."

I forgot that Yung has never been to my place before. It's not that I didn't want him over, I just don't like everyone knowing where I lived. You never know who's out to get you. After sending him my address, I locked my phone and grabbed something to eat from the kitchen.

After about 30 minutes, I heard knocking on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Girl open the fucking door. Got me out here looking crazy and shit."

Laughing, I swung the door open. It's been a few weeks since I've seen Yung and this nigga is looking finer than ever.

Without saying anything else, he plopped down on my sofa and turned the TV on.

"Excuse me sir, you are not my man. Don't be coming in here touching shit."

He waved me off and continued to look for something to watch on Netflix. Instead of starting an argument, I decided to sit down on his lap. I smiled as I felt his dig stiffen under me. I knew what I was doing. Before I could do anything else, he flipped me over and started attacking me with kisses.

It's been so long since I've gotten some dick and I was ready. Taking his dick out of his shorts, I slowly maneuvered my way down his dick. Fuck, I forgot how big his dick was. Grabbing my waist, he began to pound me harder and harder.

"I'm about to cum!" I screamed.

"I know baby, cum for daddy..." He groaned in my ear.

"Fuck daddy, I'm still cumming."

After we both came, I decided to lay on him for a while. We didn't even get a chance to choose something to watch on Netflix.