1.

Explicit Content, please be advised.

Aiden Freeman "Yung"

Adien in the mm.

"Baby....shiiiiit right there," Gabby panted.

That itself had me on the verge of bussing in shorty.

"You like daddy dick?" I groaned in her ear.

"I love daddy dick" she panted back.

On cue, my dick stiffened inside of her as I released. Damn, she got some good ass pussy.

Gabby was some bitch I was messing with on the side. We met outside of Club 21 a few months ago and ever since then, we just been kicking it.

Gabby quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I figured that she went to grab herself a warm rag. When Gabby came back, she wore a smirk on her face.

"Why are you looking like that?" She clowned as I admired her features.

She had pretty brown eyes and big pink lips. I watched her as she tucked her hair behind her ears. Shorty had long-ass hair, I didn't even know if it was her's or not, but shit ion even care.

And to top it off, she was thick as fuck too. I can't lie, she was a baddie, but I'm not looking for love. I'm just trying to find a bitch I can stick my dick in, and that's all Gabby was to me.

A/N:

What do you guys think? Do you guys think Adien is fine? Y'all ready to see what Gabby looks like?