5.

Adien Freeman "Yung"

Yung in the mm.

I can't even take Gabby ass serious talking about managing my money. I worked too hard for this shit for somebody to be fucking with my money.

I guess Jace sensed the tension and spoke up.

"Well... let's go ahead and look at these numbers y'all." I was a lil uneasy, but I guess I'll give this young hoe a chance for my boy.

...

Man, I was completely wrong. Shorty is smart as hell. We've been here for about 3 hours now talking about our finances, she even proposed the idea of us buying the chicken spot up the road to cover up some of our drug money.

After wrapping up our meeting, I watched her rise from her chair with a smile on her face.

"I see you was doubting ya girl." Shit, bitch you ain't my girl.

"Yeah a lil, I'm picky 'bout who I work with"

"I see..." She stated.

There was a long period of silence, but I didn't mind. Shorty had my dick hard and she didn't even know it. It was something about a woman that's on her shit.

"Gabby, how are you so good with numbers?"

"Boy, I love shit like this. You know I'm majoring in Business right?" She laughed.

I didn't say anything back and began to look at the spreadsheet one last time. She grabbed her purse and stood up.

"Well, I'm about to head out y'all. I need to study for my quiz tomorrow."

Before I could say anything else,  darted for the door. I guess I'll get up with her ass later.