Bestfriends Don't Always Turn Out To Be Real

It was a Friday and I was just getting out of school I called my mom " ma liv want me to stay the weekend at her house" my mom replied: " okay that's fine just come home to get clothes" my best friend Liv drove me home and she waited in the car. We then drove to her home. She told me her mom would be gone to the club tonight and that she had the house to herself. I was on the phone with my boyfriend and we were just having a regular conversation. By the time we got off the phone liv's mom was gone to the club and liv was already making calls telling others to come over. 10 minutes later I walk in the living room and I see Randy and Drey. Randy was my ex and I hated him so much. I started to yell " why he's here you know I hate him and I don't want to be around him" did my bestfriend do this on purpose? Did she set me up? Did she know what was going on all this time? questions that I didn't have answers to.... He touched me and again I yelled "get the f"ck off of me you dirty bastard" I tried fighting but he had total control over me I couldn't do nothing.. he threw me onto the bed and spoke " I know you miss me and you can't resist me" I screamed " yes I can get off of me please ". Next thing I know he took me down.. I cried "liv".. He was done he zipped up his pants and went back into the living room. I stayed in the bedroom crying because that was the only thing I could do. Randy told Liv "thanks you the best". I cried to know that my best friend betrayed me and let a nigga rape me I cried even more. What had I done to her? Why'd she do this to me? that I couldn't answer either.