Hope!

About an hour later they came back and told me information on her. They told me she had went into recovery and they needed to watch her but she was doing better and most of all she was okay! I was so happy but I had forgot all about my doctors appointment and it was going on 3 o'clock p.m. I called my doctor and asked could I come in now and he told me yes! I told the doctors to tell my mom that I'd be back I had business to handle because I didn't want her worried about me she needed rest. Drey drove me to the doctor and while we was on the way he got back on the conversation about the kiss. " I'm just going to be honest Layah I really like you I feel like I need to be here for you your mom your kids them other niggas ain't treat you right but I promise I can I will I just want a chance. You don't deserve what you going through you deserve better and I feel like I can give you better if you know what I mean. I won't let you down" he said. I was in shock I didn't know how sweet he could be. " I don't know drey my trust is all messed up and i just i just don't know honestly" I said. He replied " I understand what your saying baby girl we in this together I'm not going to rush anything. I got you"

We got to the doctor and it was less than 5 minutes they called me to the back. The doctor said to me " because of you having aids if you have your children natural they will most likely get the disease but if you have a Caesarean then the babies will not have it. I would prefer you get the Caesarean. Your aids is not really severe yet you can overcome." I replied: " When do I have to determine when I want the Caesarean? And how can I overcome this infection?" He told me you would have to determine at the time of birth. Taking the meds that I prescribe you will help fight off this infection. I had hope!