Help Please!

#Part6

*started to cry* I was walking down the hallway and I heard the cars pulling off. I looked in every room and when I went into her room where she was lying there on the floor. She was gasping for breath I ran to get my phone and called 911.

911: What's your emergency?
Me: My mom has been shot I don't know what do.
911: Who shot her?
Me: i don't know but she's gasping for breath hurry please!
911: what's the address?
Me: 216 Harrison Drive
911: they're on the way

I ran back into the room and tried to be inspirational to my mom. She tried talking to me I told her to hush because she needed her breath. I told her that the ambulance was on the way. She grabbed my hand and held it tight as she could. I kissed her and said "its going to be alright god got you baby". The ambulance was there by then the police had arrived to they were trying to question me but I told them they could come to the hospital to do questioning because I wanted to be with my mom. but how could I get there? I can't drive.

I called up Drey. "Hey Drey I know it's late but could you come get me and take me to the hospital if you don't mind?" Drey said: "Wait what's wrong what happened?" I told him: "My mom has just been shot I got to be with her." He told me he was on the way.

He got to my house and beeped the horn I locked the door and got inside the car in my head I was saying lord please be with her she's all I got. We got to the hospital and I asked to see my mom . What's her name? They asked. "Carla Cole" I told them. They replied: "Ma'am I'm sorry but she can't have visitors right now they're running test on her and she have to go through surgery. I screamed: "Well can I at least have some information on her she is my mother you know". They lady just looked at me. Does this mean she's not okay? What if I never get to talk to her again? Please let her be okay.

The police questioned me I couldn't tell them much because I didn't know much. They only thing I could tell them was that I heard loud cars and they were shooting at the house. I did tell him that Meka threatened us at DQ and said "watch our backs". Maybe that was her? Maybe she set us up? I had no clue. The police told me that he would investigate it. At that time the lady still wasn't giving me information.

I went back and sat with Drey. He tried calming be down but that didn't work much. I was crying I couldn't help it. My mom. My mom. My mom. They shot her man. Drey held me tight and wiped the tears from my eyes. Where is your boyfriend why isn't he here? I said " why would you ask me that? It's not the time for that. He broke up with me months ago when I told him that I was pregnant I told him I was raped but he didn't believe it". Drey replied " how could he believe that you weren't. He knew you were down for him so why'd he think you'd do something like that to hurt him I can't believe it." I replied I don't know honestly. Drey said to me " I got your back if anyone else doesn't and your mom has it too". Next thing I knew Drey had kissed me....