Results From The Doctor

#Part3

Well the 2nd results came back and they were HIV positive too.. My life was ruined. I couldn't believe this. Was I dreaming and hadn't woke up yet? I came to the sense I wasn't this was real life. I was traumatized I couldn't believe it I was only 15 in high school. What would I do?

I got home and went to my room and cried and cried until my eyes were swole that I barely could see. If I would've never went to my so-called "best friend" house none of this wouldn't have happened. I started to feel sick I know I hadn't eaten nothing in hours. I went into the bathroom and threw-up I had headaches too. I told my mother this wasn't normal. I was starting to get worried. I said to myself " I already have HIV how worse can this sht get". I went to the doctor the next day the doctor checked me and I told him what the lady at the Health Department had told me and I told him what had happened to me. The doctor said in response " I'm sorry that this happened to you but you may be pregnant". He provided me with a pregnancy test I went into the restroom and peed on it. I was scared to even look at it but I looked and it said "pregnant". I didn't know how to feel. The boy that I never dreamed of having a baby with got me pregnant. I was young I was only a baby myself. A baby taking care of a baby? How could I do it? Would something turn out to be wrong with the baby? I had no clue but I tried to stay strong if thats the last thing that I could do. We left the doctor and headed home.

I talked to my mom she said things would get better in due time. I said to her " I want to press charges against Randy" she said: " how could you? Your having a baby by this boy and you want him to be put  away? Are you out of your mind?" I yelled: HE GAVE ME HIV HE NEEDS TO BE PUT AWAY MOM HE RAPED ME * started to cry* I HATE MY LIFE" . In return she replied " I understand what your saying. I'm sorry I acted that way but he's the child's father". I didn't say anything back. Was I in this alone? Was my mom turning on me too? I said to myself " well if anyone isn't going to help me I'll do it alone".

*Calls the police* " yes I would like to report rape"