Surgery Again..

I didn't know what to feel like.. Did I like it? I just sat in silence for a minute. He started to talk I knew what he was going to say "I'm sorry I didnt mean to" before he could even get his words out I said hush it's okay maybe I needed that! was I into Drey?.. I didn't have time to think about that I was still worried about my mom. Was she okay? The doctor called out "Layah Cole" I said yes that's me. It's was going on 3 a.m. And I needed to know how she was doing. The doctor said to me " Your mother was shot 3 times. She was shot in her stomach upper arm and leg. She have already went through surgery we managed to get 2 of the bullets out but the other we can't we are trying our best. You are able to go see her if you'd like to. She's still asleep from surgery like I said she haven't too long came out she should wake up in about 10-20 minutes." Me and Drey went to her room I sat down beside her I started to cry. "Why you mom why you? Please pull through I can't do this without you. We can't do this without you. We need you. We love you. You're so strong and i know you'll be able to overcome this. I got you forever I love you mom". I was holding her hand she squeezed mine and that let me know that she heard me I kissed her cheek but she didn't wake up until about 10 minutes later and looked around like she didn't know where she was. I explained everything the doctor told me to her. The doctor came in about 5 minutes later and said she was doing fine but she needed more surgery to get the remaining bullet out.. and that's when they took her.