Infected?

The rest of that night went a little crazy I tried asking her why.. she wouldn't say a word to me. Drey was gone so it was just us 2 while her mom was at the club. It was going on 2 in the morning and Liv just sat watching tv and texting on her phone. I slapped her and she hit back next thing you know we were fighting. I was highly upset I asked her to take me home she didn't say anything to me she just took me. I got to my house and went in crying . My mom was looking all worried "layah what's wrong? What happened" she spoke. *crying* I began to say: "mom she she she betrayed me. She let him come to her house and rape me" My mom was just lost at words. "Rape you? Who? Where? Why?" She said. I told her "  the guy I told you about we dated for like a month maybe and I'd found out he had a disease remember I told you?". My mom burst out into tears. The only thing on my mind was getting myself checked hoping that I was still healthy as I could be. I couldn't go tommorow because the Health Department wasn't opened on the weekends so I had to wait until Monday.

Well Monday came fast enough. I didn't go to school I went to the Health Department as soon as they opened. I signed myself in and told the lady what was wrong. About 15 minutes later I was called to the back the night before I had prayed so much! Mrs. Cross explained to me that they were going to do 2 tests to see if I had it or not. They drew blood from me and it took at least 20 minutes for the results to come back. Mrs. Cross said "this is the first test we've done and the results came back HIV positive" I cried once again.. but I had a little bit of hope.