Chapter Six: First Meeting And First Day Of Work

"Why do you love Nutella so much?"
"Why ever not?"

*Flashback starts*

"I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT this, babe. I'll make it up to you,"

"It's okay, Michael. Don't worry about me. Go," She smiled when her boyfriend pecked her on the lips and made his way towards his lacrosse team. She ignored the way they looked at her and made her way towards the direction of the bathroom. Michael was supposed to drive her home but unfortunately, he was called by his coach to see him at his office. It was probably about the upcoming lacrosse tournament thing.

Allie ran her fingers through her hair and walked in the toilet, re-applying her lipstick when suddenly, she noticed she wasn't alone.

"Have you seen Michael today?" It must be one of Cecilia's minions in the cube. Cecilia was who you called the 'Queen Bee' in the school. The typical thing; gorgeous, rich and incredibly full of herself.

Allie was friends with her, seeing that they were both in the cheerleader squad, but she wouldn't call herself a minion. Allie didn't particularly like kissing up to Cecile or trying so hard to be like her just because she was popular.

"Yeah, he looks so hot with that new haircut!" The next girl squealed and Allie rolled her eyes. These girls didn't seem to understand or grasp the fact that Michael was her boyfriend and was completely off limits. But instead, they shamelessly throw themselves at him like the sluts they were and what made her upset was the fact that Michael didn't even do anything to stop it.

"You're the only one I love, Allie," He had said one day when she voiced her opinion about the former. "Trust me, babe. I don't care about them," And she had believed him but right now, she wasn't really convinced anymore.

The first girl then scoffed. "Like, I don't even know what he sees in Alexandra. Sure, she's in the popular crowd and is one of the cheer squad, but she's so boring. And so horribly plain,"

The next girl snorted. "She's delusional if she thinks Michael actually loves her. Everyone knows Michael only date girls because he wants to sleep with them. I heard that Hannah, you know, the new girl from Boston, has a crush on Michael!"

"Shut up, are you serious?!" The first girls gasped dramatically.

The rest of the girls' sentences were a blur to Allie as she found herself running out of the bathroom, tears streaming down her face. Was it true, what they said? Gritting her teeth both in humiliation and frustration, she quickly made her way towards the school's library - it was, at that time, the place with the least amount of people - when suddenly, a melodious piano tune coming from the students' lounge room 3 stopped her step.

Sniffling, Allie turned towards the direction of the sound and saw the back of a guy standing in front of the piano, his fingers playing the keys nonchalantly. He was wearing the school's uniform so it wasn't a doubt he was one of the students here. She then wiped off the tears on her face quickly and watched quietly as the guy began to play a soft tune on the piano. Who is he? Studying him, he had a slender physique, not so muscular, but he was rather tall and had a mess of blonde hair atop his head.

"Declan,"

A voice called and startled, Allie turned and watched as the school's president made his way towards the school's lounge. 'Declan' then turned and pushed his glasses up to the bridge of his nose, shoving his hands in his pockets. Apparently, Leo Bright, the school's president, was asked to bring Declan towards the principal's office. Something about a portrait or whatnot.