Chapter 1

She slid her hands down my bare torso, making a gasp escape my mouth. Her cold hands mixing with the heat of my body made me ecstatic and I needed more. I couldn't recognize her face. However, I could definitely tell that she was a brunette. Everything else about her I couldn't see clearly, I could only feel her.
    Soon I felt my panties being tugged off my waist and they were thrown to the floor. No lubrication was needed as I was already wet from the passionate kissing and groping of my breasts. I wanted to grab her, to do anything but I felt restrained. My hands felt around with the mobility they had. I'd been cuffed to the headboard. The only movement I could do was the lifting of my legs and the bending of my spine as she straddled me. Soon I felt her move and something wet and soft began touching at the folds of my vagina. I moaned quietly as her tongue moved and her lips sucked at the skin just above my clit. She was teasing me. I could feel myself edging closer to an orgasm but the spot she was sucking prevented me from doing so because it wasn't direct contact with my clit.
    Her lips lifted from the spot as she adjusted herself so she was looking down at me. I liked this. How she looked like she was in control of my body, how she had me wrapped around her finger, begging for release. "Don't worry hun, you'll get your release soon." She whispered seductively as she inserted two fingers into my vagina and reached to pinch and squeeze my erect nipples. I gasped and moaned loudly as I suddenly couldn't feel her on me. I couldn't feel any of it anymore.

    I woke up at my desk, scrambling my arms to find something to hold. What the hell kind of dream was that? Usually, I have the odd dream where I'm riding on a deer and she asks me to care for her child with her but I guess tonight wasn't one of the nights. I smooth back my pulled back hair and sigh. This was the last time I have take-out at 11 at night while marking essays. It was after school hours and I was still in my classroom marking assignments. I could really go for a coffee in the staff room.
    I walk down the stairs sluggishly when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I jump and shout when I notice it's the History teacher, Arthur Winters. Arthur is one of my favourite teachers in this school. Him and I always sit together during staff meetings and have our classes compete with each other during food drives.  Arthur and I get extremely competitive towards each other. Last time our classes competed against each other, he and I made a bet. Whichever class loses, the losing class teacher gets the winning teacher's name tramp stamped tattooed. And let's just say Arthur wasn't too happy about his girlfriend seeing 'Lacey' in a tiny tattoo above his ass crack and neither was she.
    "What the hell are you still doing here?" I asked tiredly. He laughed and continued to follow me to the staff room. "Lace, you're not the only one who has to mark a shit ton of assignments tonight." I smirked. My expression faded when we came to see my least favourite teacher in the school come from the opposite side of the hallway.
    My face morphed into a face with no emotion and hard eyes set straight ahead, not looking at her. As we passed each other I sighed. "Evening Miss. Oswald." She let out a breathy laugh and stopped and so did I. "Lacey, honestly. I know you don't like me for whatever reason but why can't we be on a first name basis?" I pondered for a moment.
    Why did I dislike her? Maybe it was because she was so carefree about things that were so important that they had to be stressed over. Maybe because she saw I set down my muffin in the staff room and she took it and left. No, I know. It's because she won't leave me the hell alone.
    I paused and panicked silently for a second. I can't call her out on flirting with me, that will just cause her huge embarrassment and it'll make me look bad.  "I'll call you by your first name if you stop stealing my god damn muffin in the mornings." She smirked and moved a piece of my hair on my shoulder back. "Consider it done." I felt goosebumps rise on my back and the hair on my arms stand up. Her hands were soft and felt smooth and right in place on my skin. What am I thinking? She's the last person on earth I would want touching me.

*
Yikes probably a bad spot to end but more chapter to come soon!
I probably won't be able to update a whole lot from today until January because of school performances and projects :(

Let me know what I could work on with my writing!

And thank you for giving it a chance and reading it :)

~Reid