Chapter 11

The whole fight we had was about how I felt I was being used for sex, yet, how did I find myself being pushed back against a wall with Aviana's tongue and mouth exploring my neck and collarbone?

The staffroom had no one but her and I in it. The door was locked which eased my nerves from making me think we'd be caught. By now, it should be known that I've never participated in sex that wasn't in the bedroom. The fact that this was going to happen at work where I enjoy spending my leisure time excites me more than it should.

Aviana's tall stature and muscular arms lifted me up and sat me down on the long table. I shed my button up shirt and exposed my bra. Aviana's eyebrows quirked at my plain beige bra and I sighed. "We were in a fight and I was mad at you so I didn't want to wear the things you bought me." The straps of my bra were being pulled down slowly. "It's fine, it's going to be taken off anyway." Aviana bit her lip seductively as she unclasped. My nipples already stood erect even as the cold air hit them.

My nipples were pinched lightly and pulled toward Avianna. My back arched as I moved closer to her but her hand was placed on my shoulder and I was pushed back on the cold wooden top of the table. Goosebumps appeared on my body, effective by the cold of the table top. I let my hands roam Aviana's body from her hair down to her waist, making my way back up to undo her black blouse. As I got the majority of the buttons undone, Aviana guided my hand to cup her covered breast. I dipped my hand underneath her bra and squeezed a nipple making her throw her head back while releasing a soft moan.

The heat of our actions was getting so intense that nothing else around us mattered. Not even the fact that our phones were going off nonstop. Although, I did have to admit that the ringing was just a little bit annoying. I stopped what I was doing and Aviana let out a whine from her throat. "What are you doing? Why did you stop?" My phone was in my hand as I turned the device off. "This is distracting; you should turn yours off too." The phones were shut off and we resumed, more sensual than before we stopped.

I knew it was bad to think of other things besides the person someone was performing sexual acts with but I couldn't shake off Aviana's request of me being her submissive, or at least trying out scenes at least once. Would it be as fun and exciting for me as the normal sex or would it be completely terrifying and uncomfortable? I needed to discuss this with her soon, maybe even after we finish having sex.

Aviana resumed by sinking down and kissing at my inner thigh. Sucking soft and sweetly at different parts of the skin, some beginning to turn purple and some turning light pink. My skirt was hiked around my waist so Aviana could get better access to my lower region. And thank god it was because the lick of her tongue over my panties teased and turned me on to no end. One soft yet firm lick of her tongue from my vagina hole to my clit forced a gasp to slip from my lips. My thighs squeezed against Aviana's head but her hands pulled my legs away from almost crushing her head.

Aviana let go of one of my thighs and moved the panties to the side, exposing my pussy to her, not only to see but to taste as well. Aviana was breathing from her mouth, warm air directly hitting the wetness of my vagina sending pleasure right through me, making me want her lips and tongue on my vagina lips.

Contact of her tongue was about to be made until knocking came from the other side of the door. I threw my head back and huffed in annoyance when Aviana backed away from me. "Yes?" Aviana yelled sweetly, well, as sweetly as a yell could sound.

Arthur and José's voices could be heard on the other side and I nervously sucked in a breath. The door handle jiggled violently. "Aviana? Why is the door locked?" Aviana was about to reply, however, I beat her with my response. "I tripped and spilt my dinner everywhere so I locked it so no one would get messy!" There was a pause, "what is Aviana doing in there then?" That part I did not think of. What excuse would be good enough to believe? Certainly, her and I in here together touching each other in this way is not something we can announce, not in a million years.