Chapter 7

When I opened my door, I instantly found my cat running towards me. I see Arthur came by and fed Charlie, what a good guy. Setting my keys in the dish, I crouched down to scratch him behind his ears. "I see you've missed me!" I looked around the apartment, the light blue on the walls gave off a calm feeling when I walked in and I finally felt normal despite everything that happened this weekend. A content sigh left my lips and with a few glances around my living space, I could probably upgrade on my living room furniture, like selling my old couch and replacing it with a nice leather one. Since Friday night, I've caught myself wanting to suddenly change things such as my life outside of work, my friendships, sexual relationships, and even romantic relationships if I met someone who felt the same romantic feelings like I do for them. However, I don't believe I'll find someone like that for awhile. Aviana, from what happened these past two days, seems to only be interested in me sexually. Not that I mind, though. Having someone who wants to have sex with me and I feel the same way, is not a problem to me. Would Aviana and I be friends with benefits?

             A reoccurring thought came to me. What she wanted was us to be Dom and Sub, right? I went to my desk and opened up my laptop to search BDSM and began to study it so I know what I could expect. With my period of research ending, I looked at the notes I've gathered from websites.

- B.D.S.M. Stands for Bondage, Domination/discipline, Sadism, and Masochism.

- Often a form of roleplay in the bedroom, however, it can be performed out in public discretely or in special clubs.

- The Dominant role gives pleasure and pain to the Submissive role

- Communication is the number one rule while performing B.D.S.M.

- Safe words are also important as they signal to the dominant whether to stop or slow down (ex. Red= stop, yellow= slow down.)

             As the list went on as I kept reading, the excitement built up. Even though I don't want to admit it, I'm genuinely interested in participating with Aviana in this. "I guess I can talk to her about it tomorrow... But when would she be free? Our preps are different periods and I can't talk to her about it in the staff room because others will overhear." I slumped forward, resting my cheek on the hard wood of my desk. "Ugh!" I really should have gotten her number before I left.

             I scrolled through my contacts on my phone, a bored look on my face as it took me less than 15 contacts to reach the bottom. My jaw nearly dropped as I saw '<3 Avi <3' at the very bottom. A smile couldn't help but appear on my face as I chuckled. Wait a minute..." Did she find my phone while I was sleeping? Or did she find it when I was in the change room at the mall? Either way, I'm glad I have her number now. I opened her contact, a keyboard appeared in front of me and I just stared at it.

             And stared.

             And stared some more.

             Oh for god sake this is ridiculous. I opened Arthur's contact and messaged him, feeling guilty that I was about to drag him all the way back to my apartment just to gush about Aviana to him.

             ... He'll get over it.

Me: Hey, come over it's important.

Pain in my Arth: I was literally just over

Me: Not in my actual apartment room, though!

Pain in my Arth: You're the worst.... I'll be right there in a bit...

             About 20 minutes later, Arthur knocked at the door. I sprinted over and invited him in, patiently waiting for him to take off his shoes. Once they were off, I rushed him over to the couch and pushed him on it, then sat beside him holding out my phone. "What should I say?" Arthur's face looked like he was ready to knock me out. "You seriously made me come over here just so I could help you text Aviana? Just because you teach some teenage girls doesn't mean you have to pick up on their actions." I scoffed, frowning at Arthur. "That's rude! When was the last time you saw me all nervous and intimate with another woman? I need someone to talk to and gush about this stuff with." Twenty seconds passed and Arthur's pondering face stopped. "Okay, you have a point. What were you thinking about saying to her?" That's literally why I forced him to come over, I don't know. My deadpan look that trailed off into the distance must've told Arthur that I had no idea what exactly I wanted to say to her.