6: Shiny New Toy

Jimin Focus

(‼️⚠️Trigger Warning: Implied ED and Bulimia⚠️‼️)

One word- and only one- could be used to describe Min Yoongi.

Asshole.

After conjuring up a plan with their youngest, Jimin started to notice more and more things the older boy did. All his bad habits that he did that suddenly made the sophomore's blood ignite like lighter fluid.

The older wouldn't stop biting his pencil during their group study, flipped his pages too loud, hummed and sighed too dramatically when he couldn't get an answer.
He chewed on his lower lip when he did his homework. Twirled his pencil when he wasn't. Tapped out rhythms against his mouth...

Damn it! The small boy swore at himself. He'd gotten distracted again.
His homework hadn't been touched and all his answers were sadly left unfound; 404 Error- Park Jimin.

Jihyun and Eonjin were cozied up at the table behind them, work probably half finished as they giggled over some video on the freshman boy's phone. Jungkook was sat next to him at the other table, book opened and notebook full while fiddling on his phone. Glued to Jimin's side to commence their easing into the plan.

Jimin wished he at least looked like he had something done like the freshies- then maybe he could get the okay to leave without Jin or the others reprimanding him.

He bit his lip and dragged a hand through his hair, eyes following the easy scribble of his brunet hyung's handwriting. Those long, pale hands that Jimin knew could smooth out the most beautiful sound from the old brown piano in his garage.

"Hey." Yoongi whispered, grabbing the younger's attention. "You need help?"
The younger shook his head, making a bounce of black blur his vision.

"M'okay." He mumbled, curling into Jungkook's side and pretending to write something down in his notes.

"Really?" Yoongi asked, know it all that he was. "Cause you've been staring into space for the past thirty minutes."

Staring at you. The obsidian headed boy's mind corrected. Yoongi chewed at the end of his pen with a look Jimin couldn't understand.

His voice was low, too low, and only got horrendously deeper in the afternoon it seemed. On New Years Eve he remembered the older taking a nice long nap after the few drinks he was allowed to start off the day. Jimin remembered watching the older swallow the golden liquid, a single drop running down his neck as he chugged. He'd swiped it up with his thumb and sucked it clean- not enjoying the taste but liking the idea of getting drunk as he poured himself his own glass.

He'd flick away the brown fringe from his eyes whenever he talked, either it be out of habit or nervousness Jimin couldn't tell.
He realized after a beat that he hadn't replied.

"Really." The sophomore confirmed. "I've got it."

"You need help with something, babe?" Jungkook leaned in with a mischievous smirk. Jimin rolled his eyes and bumped their shoulders together.

"Depends. I doubt a freshman like you would even know how to solve any of this." Jimin glared down at his thick ass Pre Calc. book and pushed it away from him. Traditionally, he should've been taking Algebra 2 like the rest of the sophomores, but unfortunately for the dark hair laddy, the last class had been full and ran out of books.
The youngest booed his hyung and took up the book in his hands, scanning thoroughly before huffing.