Dylan O'Brien x Reader

"Jeez!" You mumble to yourself when you get up from your couch startled. Someone just rang the doorbell although it's 2 AM. You were watching TV. Slowly you open the door and see Dylan standing in front of you. "Dylan? What are you doing here so late?" "I have to-to-" Suddenly he storms into the apartment heading straight for the bathroom. He finds it and bends over the toilet. You hear him vomiting while you just cringe. Quickly you turn on the coffee machine before entering the bathroom. "Oh Dylan. What did you do?" You chuckle stroking his back softly while standing next to him. He's still kneeling in front of the toilet. You leave his side for a second to get a towel. Squatting down next to him you keep the towel in your left hand while you begin stroking his back again. He looks at you while you grin a little. "I'm here to tell you someth-" He gets interrupted by the gag reflex. Again he throws up into the toilet. "Thanks for not leaving me in front of your door." Dylan states when he lifts his head again. You hand him the towel. "That goes without saying, Dylan." "Are you done here?" You ask with your hand on his shoulder. "Guess so." "Here. For the emergency." You hand him a bucket and help him get up. Quickly you support him a little and walk into the kitchen with him. "I suggest you sit down." You say giggling a little. You hand him a cup of coffee and some water. "So what exactly happened? Why are you so drunk or well, not that drunk anymore, and what did you want to tell me?" "We were celebrating Kaya's birthday and I was frustrated. I, I got drunk and had a stupid idea of telling you something and then I somehow got here." "First, why frustrated? Second, what did you wanna tell me then?" "Nothing it's not important. And frustrated, I don't wanna say why actually." He looks down at his coffee. "Dylan. Look at me. If it's not important then tell me. And I wanna know why you were or are frustrated. You can't keep that from me. Sooner or later I'll find out anyways and I'm always here. You can always talk to me." You take his hand in yours. "I was frustrated because you are not with me okay? I wanted to come here and finally tell you that I love you." He suddenly blurts. The sudden courage is probably the last bit of alcohol in his body. Again he looks away avoiding your gaze. "You know, actually I'd kiss you now but hell no. I won't kiss you when your mouth smells like vomit and alcohol." You say as casual as possible. "What?" You give him a kiss on his cheek. "I love you too. I've always liked you a lot. Ever since we've met. I just never thought you'd feel the same way. But I won't kiss you now." "Well, turns out drunk people's ideas aren't that stupid after all." "Come here my poor Dyl." You say in a worried voice hugging him tightly.
***
"Morning." You say to Dylan lying next to you. Suddenly he jumps off your bed and storms into the bathroom. You hear him open some drawers before you hear him brush his teeth. After he did that he runs up to your bed and let's himself fall onto you. "Dylan!" You cough a little at the sudden weight that lies on top of you. "What are you-" Unexpectedly you feel his lips on yours. "You said you'd kiss me when I don't smell like vomit and alcohol anymore." "Shouldn't you have a huge headache?" You laugh a little after pecking his lips slowly. "Don't change the subject." He kisses you once again passionately.
▪▪▪
After I'm done with uploading all my finished Dylan imagines that I already had posted on my IG I will start upload all the finished Stiles, Stuart etc. imagines from my IG!