Four

The cold air hits you like a shot as you step out of the steamy bathroom and down the stairs. The banging in the kitchen reminds you of (C/N) and his promised sleepover. You pad gently through the foyer and dark dining room before you get to the kitchen. Leaning shyly against the doorway, you watch as (C/N) boils water and drops pasta in. You smell the food he's cooking and your stomach starts to growl like a wildcat. (C/N) turns around and laughs when he finally realizes what the noise was.

"Hungry, princess?" He asks with a little smirk.

You cross your arms defensively over the grumbling thing. "Hey, crying is a lot of work you know! And I was hungry before that too."

"Whatever you say," he agrees skeptically while serving two huge bowls of penne pasta. "Take yours into the dining room, will you? I set-" he is interrupted by a groaning sound so loud it shames your little growling noises. You smile. (C/N) blushes a deep scarlet, "I'm a growing boy. I need food."

"Then for heavens sake, can we eat? I think I'm being destroyed from the inside!" The two of you race into the dining room and turn the light on to eat. The table is covered in a (F/C) tablecloth and has exactly (L/N) candles on it. You turn to (C/N) on a sudden impulse and peck his cheek as a thank you before sitting down and digging in. Both of you devour your pasta and basically enjoy the meal as well as you can. When you finish, you migrate back to the living room to sit on the couch together and talk. You mumble something unintelligible and (C/N) leans over.

"What?"

"Angela. My food baby's name is Angela." You say with satisfaction.

(C/N) pretends to be hurt, "Don't I get a say (Y/N)? Isn't it mine too?"

"Fine," you say, feigning annoyance. "What do you want to name it?"

"Angela." He says decisively. You smile and shake your head a little because he's just that ridiculous.  He pushes you back against the couch and lays down with his head on your belly. He doesn't move for a long time, until you notice he's fallen asleep. You lie back and join him in slumber.

Faithful readers:
Thank you so much for existing and using your valuable time to read this story. If you have questions or suggestions, let me know in the comments!