Bonus Chapter/Epilogue

Before you read, seriously, please thank writeings420 for convincing me to add this chapter! Thank you so much for reading!!!

You look out at the millions of snowflakes falling by your window. You think of (C/N) for a moment, then decide you're better off forgetting about it. You stare out at the snowflakes again.

"If I pick two and those two collide, I'll call him," you whisper to yourself.

Your eyes find a snowflake, then another. You trace them, spiraling and dipping in a wintery dance until each has disappeared from sight, still untouched by the other. You try again, thinking a single trial could not be enough chance for two snowflakes to collide by pure chance. Then again, you realize, those are the exact conditions in which many find true love.

Disheartened, you give up on the snowflakes. You decide that what you really need is to clear your head. And how better to do that than getting some fresh air? A walk is just what I need, you think, going to get your coat.

The snow pours down from outside, as if some heavenly baker was sprinkling powdered sugar all over the world, letting the sweet snow cover all of the world's hard edges and sharp corners and turning everything a pure white. You steal out of your yard, not wanting to disturb the peace and silence that a snowfall brings. Your boots crunch satisfyingly through the blanket of snowflakes, leaving a trail of perfect footprints behind you. The wind picks up, chilling you through all your layers of sweatshirts, jackets, hats, gloves, and scarves that you were positive would keep you warm. You shiver, but decide to keep walking.

You pass house after house, lost in thought. Images of (C/N) flash through your head as the wind begins to whistle his favorite song. You walk faster. The whistling wind picks you up in his arms and carries you through the falling snow until everything abruptly stops.

You look up, dizzy with confusion.

You are standing in front of (C/N)'s house. As you study it, his face appears suddenly at an upstairs window, looking surprised and almost as confused as you feel. It disappears for a moment, reappearing at the front door. He runs outside, wearing only jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers.

"(Y/N)..."

You take his hands in yours as he trails off.

"(C/N), I don't know how I got here I was so confused and lost, I only know I can't continue on without you. Will you please go out with me?"

"Of course I will!" He hugs you, picking you up and twirling you around. The snowflakes twirl with you as the trees applaud and the wind whistles its approval. You close your eyes, trying to keep this moment forever.

(C/N) finally puts you down and speaks, his usual grin shining even brighter than the glittering snow. "Do you want to come inside? Its a blizzard out here!"