Prussia, 12/17/26

Well, that was sorta anticlimactic. America yelled at the doctors for a hour or so, before they got fed up. Due to my fast healing they were able to kick me out of the hospital last night. (I may have sorta tried to destroy a machine or two.. But they were annoying the awesome me! They were beeping too much. I decided to stop the beeping.)

My tail and ears are gone, that's some good news, I guess. Bad news is that I gotta stay at... Wait for it- Roderich's house.

Literally everyone is here because they were worried about me. I'm touched that they thought about awesome me. (How could they not?)

So anyway, I'm sitting at the window, and watching everyone playing football (soccer) outside. I would join, but Roderich, West, Matt, and Alfie insist that I keep off my foot.

I'm eating a slice of cake that Mr. Aristocrat made for me. Apparently he was worried I was going to die.

YEAH NO, YOU'RE NOT GETTING RID OF ME IN SUCH AN UNAWESOME WAY!

Everyone's talking to me like I'm about to die.

I'M NOT.

73 stiches isn't even a lot!

Italia made me some pasta, the Aristrobrat made a bunch of pastries, and Francis and Tonio wont leave me alone. Life's good.

(Why did everyone make me food? Is this a potluck? I shoulda made Konisberger Klopse! Lemon rinds and anchovies, that's the secret)

-Later, THE AWESOME ME.