31- Revelation

"Come on you have to go now. " said Tiffany. I ignored her as I saw the guys leave the room and the people in it get silent. There was a few faint steps coming into the room. It was Dante making a hand gesture to the rest of the guys in the room who automatically got on their guard and run out the room. I stood there not knowing what was going on. I don't like not know what's going on.

"Lotus, please come" I stood up and followed Tiffany down the stairs of the lounge and into the main lobby again. I saw all the guys looking at a screen from behind a desk and the door I tried to escape out of was wide open. Before I could see anything else Tiffany was tanking my arm to the other side of the room. We entered the damp hallway again and passed the room Bean and Dante was in earlier. She quickly turned me around the corner and into the room I was in at first.

"I gotta go out there, I need to know if Nathan here."

"Dante told me to keep you in here until it was time to let you out. " I looked at her crazy as she kept looking back at the closed door. Her phone started to ring, she answered and started speak mandarin.

"Stay here." she said after hanging up the phone and walking out the room. Unlike the first time I heard the door lock. I looked around the room some more and saw a side of the room I hadn't gone over yet. I ran over there and saw a box , it had screwdrivers and other tools. I grabbed one of the screwdrivers and ran to the side of the room with the vent on it. I started pushing boxes against the wall in a stairlike way so I could reach it. The boxes weren't sturdy but they help me up long enough so i could start unscrewing the screws. It was covered with paint which made it harder, but I got the first one off. The second one came off in seconds as I turned the screw. I couldn't reach the top two but I wiggled the vent door side to side until they loosened up enough for it to completely open. I jumped in the large vent and looked around.

It was cold but clean, like they were new. I followed the voices of screaming the best way I could. As I crawled through I passed a couple of empty rooms. I had no idea where I was going but I continued anyway. I finally turned the corner of the vent where I could start to hear more clearly.

"Yèye !" I heard. I assumed it was a name of some being screamed. I reached the vent completely and could finally see what was going on in the room. It was a group of Dante's men all in a circle with guns pointed towards one thing. I tried moving to see what they were pointing towards but I only hard Dante mumbling.

"Ah okay you got me ! You did you spun this shot around real quick!" I saw him with his hand on his hip, nodding his head rapidly.

"Give her to me." I heard Nathan's voice. The lump in my throat disappeared.

"You think that you come in place of work! And demand shit. You here holding my grandpa that you ran all the way to Peru like it ain't nothing." I tried to look at Nathan but the vent was in my way.

"Look at you." Dante said pacing back and forth. "Hand him over." I heard guns cock and aim when he said that.

I didn't know what to do, I couldn't get out this vent because it was way too small. I decided to keep moving forward and see where it bought me. I passed another one giving a better view of where the guns were pointed. I saw Nathan pointing a gun down towards a man in a wife beater and shorts, it was Tarantino standing next to him with a large gun in his hands pointed directly at Dante, and Dully in the back with a range of weapons on his body. I started to feel tears coem to eyes seeing him. I didn't have time to have a reunion by myself so I started moving foward again, I reached a old part of the duct. I could tell be cause it was smaller and way dustier. There was a drop off on the right turn and more duct on the left. I went right and look down the shoot and saw the ground, I was small enough to turn around and go feet first down the shoot, I thought it was gonna be another vent but it was open vent that led to a small closet. I hurried out the vent and into the closet. I was standing next to cleaning supplies and long pieces of wood, I made it to the door and tried to open it but it was locked from the outside.