15 - Secrets and Truth

"You ain't tell me this shit when we was at home? Wassup Ari, who the dad?"

"I can't tell y'all that, but you gotta promise me you ain't gone tell yo daddy London, cause then he gone go back to my family." I ain't know how to react the her being pregnant, Ari just not that type of girl to sleep around and be unprotected at that.

"I mean, I promise but they gone find out eventually Ari. How could this shit happen, you ain't been fucking nobody." London srtarted screaming. She sat down on my bed and looked out the window.

"I don't know, we just forgot to use a fucking condom. Get off my damn back shit."

"Hold the fuck up, calm down both of yall. We have the right to be all over yo fucking back. This ain't no fucking pair of shoes Aria! You just can't take that shit back and get yo money back. It don't work like that, fine you ain't gone tell us who you been fucking that's cool. But you can at least give us this... how you long you been known?" after I said that to her the calmest way I could she just shrugged her shoulders. "I told you I may be ! I don't know for sure. "

"This some bullshit bruh." I said.

"Look, imma handle it when I get back home."

"I hope you aint thinking about an abortion?!" London screamed.

"Lo keep yo voice down, I don't want them coming back here!" Aria said.

After she said that I heard a door slamming outside. I walked back out and walked past Kimani room who wass still playing with her toys. I walked into the living room and there was Nathan, James, and Hasan standing in the living room. Hasan ain't really say nothing to me on the way home about what he had to talk to Nathan about, but from what I could see it wasn't a nice conversation.

"You up to some shi-" Hasan looked up to me and saw us standing there in the hallway entrance.

"I'm gone man, I'll call you when I get to our hotel. " Hasan said rushing past me and James followed. I gestured for Aria and London to follow and they did. That left me and Nathan standing in a quiet room.

"Want me to call over Chef Rigutoni, he makes a divine spinach ravioli. " Nathan said while pouring two glasses of red wine.

I ignored his offer and went to what I really wanted to talk about "What were you and Hasan and James talking bout ?"

"Nothing much. Family business. So shall I call him over? He can make Kimani the best pepperoni pizza. "

"I don't want no food right now man. "

"Suit yourself " he sat down on his chair and sipped at his wine. "I poured you a glass. Join me. "

"I'm cool on that. I got to go get ready for work. " I started to walk off but he cleared his throat making me slow down.

"I insist Lotus. " He stood up and walked closer to me grabbing my arm and softly pulling me to the couch to sit. I don't drink and I definitely don't drink with people like Nathan. He handed me with the glass and sat back down into his seat.

"So Lotus I know we have had our ups and down. What friends don't ?" He smiled and sat back in his chair.

"We're not friends Nathan. " I said simply. I've learned how to deal with his mood swings. If I show emotions, it fuels him so I learned straight and loud words.

"So what are we ?"

"People. " I said heartlessly.

"Hmm. Yes I suppose. Well then. Here's to us being just people. " He clinked his glass against mine that sat still in my hand.