Chapter 6:

HEY SO THIS SCENE MIGHT BE A LITTLE BAD, BUT NOT MUCH SO BEAR WITH ME HERE AND DONT COMPLAIN THAT ITS DIRTY CUZ IM WARNING YOU RIGHT HERE. READ, COMMENT AND VOTE!!! OH AND CALI (THE OTHER AUTHOR) WANTS ME TO TELL YALL TO FOLLOW HER ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM @/HAPPYMEALHORAN THANKS AND I LOVE YOU ALL

LOVE,

LEAH xx

_______________________________________________________________

HARRY'S POV

I breath hitcehd and my heart skipped a beat. There was a new killer on the streets.

I shouldn't be scared, I mean, according to the jury, I was exactly like him, or rather he was exactly like me. Hadley brought her hand up to my cheek and wiped away a tear that I hadn't realized slipped out of my eye.

"Harry, I'm so scared," Her voice was barely a whisper as the words rolled off her tongue, her lips perfectly forming the syllables. I had been thinking about those soft lips a lot lately. I was startled from my thoughts by Hadley's frail body trembling. I wrapped my large arms around her small waist and pulled her even closer into my chest.

I just let her cry in my arms for awhile until she lifted her head up and said, "I gu-guess I-I should get y-you bre-breakfast," she hiccupped on almost every word and I smiled and shook my head.

"I think I can skip the most important shit of the day just this once," I said as I gave her my famous smirk. I earned a giggle from her.

"Oh all right...but here comes  Doctor Lisa so let go of me!" I quickly released her small waist and she pretended to be heading out to get my breakfast." I watched through the bars, my vision slightly impaired but I could still see Hadley if I moved my head a little, and tried to catch what they were saying.

I couldn't hear anything except for the words Ms. Lewis and I knew Hadley was either fucked or getting a promotion-hopefully not moving away from me.

HADLEY'S POV

I walked down the hall a little ways before I was stopped by Doctor Lisa.

"Hadley!" She called in her usual peppy tone, but now, it had a slightly darker aura surrounding it. I presumed it was because of the newly appointed criminal roaming the streets of London, but I also felt that it had something to do with the news she was about to deliver to me.

I balled my fist, my palms sweating fiercely and I was growing more nervous with each passing second.

"Hello Lisa," I said, my voice coming out shakier than I had intended.

I slowly walked towards her, dragging my feet against the bland floor of the hospital.

"Ms. Lewis sent me to get you and send you to her office...immediately," I gulped and nodded, sulking towards the stairway that led straight to her office. I turned around too wave towards Lisa, but she had already dashed around the corner.

I tried to take deep breaths and slow my heart rate, but I was too nervous. Lisa had said that I was wanted immediately, meaning that I could not lolly gag or attempt to put off the inevitable meeting.

I slowly reached the depressing, gray steps and started to descend, taking as much time as possible to reach the end of the staircase.

As I neared the bottom, the office came into sight. I tried my best to walk to it confidently but my shaking legs had other ideas. I placed my hand directly above the doorknob and just let it hover there for a few seconds.