Exams

Gezzus where do I even start.

Umm For some reason georgia has semester exams. I wonder why they don't any in New York and yet ugggggh

So I have a stupid Science teacher and a Language Arts teacher with no common sense.

First off, my science teacher. Let's call her....Ms.H. She literally has no idea she's doing in that classroom. I know even more then she does sometimes. IN FACT I may as well be running the class.

Ms.H TRIES to teach the class but it's hopeless because she's sh*t at it. In the end I learned nothing, not that it matters, because I'm usually busy sleeping or helping literally someone in the classroom after she left them even more lost then they started.

As for the exam, way too easy but at the same time too long. We had an hour to finish so why would you make the exam so it had 70 questions and 2 essays that need to be written?? The Language Arts class didn't help me finish any faster.

Sooooo let me explain.

ELA......oohhhhh ELA.....
My teacher, Ms.R always thinks she's right when she's never well, almost never right.
She decided to be 99% wrong at a time like now.

Luckily I was that 1%.

A 2 day project that should take about a WEEK. A WEEK. What? Why!? Who's idea was that, because it was STUPID. It's a literal miracle I passed with a B-.

I'm not even going to go into detail about the project but I ended up staying awake Until Dawn...sorry no I had to say it but I was actually awake until 6am.

The day I had to turn it was Thursday. The same day as the Science exam which was pretty neat if I say so myself.

Until(dawn) I got to science I sleep EVERYWHERE. On stairs, on the bus, on a wall, on the lunch table, in the bathroom(twice), I think you get to point, I slept.

Everything turned out well but I still hate life.

And if you know Until Dawn Coolio~ -3-