Christmas parties and mistletoe

the snow was falling, carols are singing, feasts are being eaten and the Combs house(for once) was lively and booming. Jonathan's parents had invited most of his family members to the house most he never even met, Jonathan seemed to actually enjoy himself. he talked and laughed with all his family members.

"Hey Jonathan!" his cousin Ellie yelled for attention

"Yeah what's up?" he gestured to his other cousin he'd be back in a few minutes

" Can I put the mistletoe here?" Ellie pointed to the door entrance with a hammer in one hand and mistletoe with a sting around it in the other.
"Sure I don't care."
"Thanks, but can you help me out I cant reach." Jonathan sighed and took the hammer from her hand and hammered a hook into the door way entrance then put the mistletoe on the hook once he put the hammer on the counter Ellie kissed him on the cheek which surprised him as she smiled.
"Thanks again Jonathan, I love the party I want to come here next year!" this made Jonathan even more surprised but what he didn't know was that floating against the ceiling was annoyed sock.

He blew up his cheeks and folded his arms .he never did this with his parents, heck he never even seen his grandparents. he saw Jonathan hugging his parents and that was the last straw, he flew through the ceiling and landed onto Jonathan's bed waiting for the party to end. however it took longer then expected, the party actually lasted for three days. the third day everyone left, sock watched while everyone said goodbye to Jonathan saying merry Christmas and see ya next year. once everyone was gone sock flew behind Jonathan and scared him by grabbing his shoulders.

"Sooooo? how was the party enjoy yourself?"
"Yeah, yeah I actually did." Jon said smiling at him

Sock wasn't so amused to his answer while Jonathan gave him a confused look, then Jonathan then smiled again and took sock by the collar with a few inches away from each other.

"You really do suck at your job." with that said sock was into a surprise kiss, he eminently pulled away and covered his mouth as his face turned red
"W-what was that for?!" sock yelled and Jonathan just chuckled and pointed to the mistletoe
"Your supposed to kiss the person that next to you under the mistletoe." he smiled and sock's eyes widened, then grinned startling Jonathan

"then I don't want to stop." sock kissed Jonathan again

Good thing his parents went to bed because they would question him and then argue with him that there was no demon or ghost kissing him. But right now they stayed like that for a good 30 minutes until Jonathan wanted to go to sleep. They slept together that night and enjoyed each others company until morning.
(( I really love this one I think I'll make two each week, I'm enjoying making these!))