Lost in a castle part two!?

Previously:
"Heh you won't escape." The young man said slowly approaching Sock
"Anyway before I fatten you up and eat you, tell me your name." He cupped his face
"N-Napoleon. But call me sock... I guess." Sock stuttered leaning up against the door, the young man slowly walked up and to sock and cupped socks face.
"My my your actually kind of cute, maybe I'll keep you as a pet instead. How. About. That?" The young man swung him around and bit Sock's neck making him scream with tears running down his face.

"Oh and my name is Jonathan. We're going to have fun." Jonathan licked his upper lip and threw Sock on the bed and leaving the room...
*********end**********

Sock laid on the bed curled in a ball, holding his neck and crying. It had only been a few minutes but it felt like hours. Then the young man walked in looking at the sad sack of a human being .Jonathan sat on the bed and sock tensed up and slowly looked over his shoulder.
"Why did you come here?" Jonathan asked slowly turning to the flushed human. Sock was silent and laid his head back on the bed. "Answer me." Jonathan demanded getting impatient, "I came here to prove to the people in my village that this castle was just a castle and nothing more... I guess I was wrong." After that he drifted into sleep. "Geez... What a strange kid.heh. But interesting and... Skinny." Jonathan tucked him in the bed and left the room once more however leaving shiny red pebbles behind him. Hours passed and the young human woke up seeing the pebbles and followed them leading them to a dining room. The entire table filled with food. ((You could imagine how wide his eyes were hehe)) Jonathan peered over the boy's shoulder and bit his neck again.

"Who ahh!... What the heck was that for?! That's twice now! geez." Sock said jumping away from Jonathan hitting the table gently. All Jonathan did was pull a chair out from the table and gestured to sit down, being obedient he sat down and food floated to his plate. "Oh um. Thank, you?" Sock smiled awkwardly he took the food and bit into it, it was the best food he has ever tasted, he couldn't describe it. He kept eating until he was full.

"How was the food?" Jonathan said grinning. Sock Shrunk in his seat blushing. "It was the best food I've had in my entire life. I never had anything like it, literally." Sock smiled looking away from the demons eyes. "I'm glad, why not desert?"

"Oh I'm quite full thank you." Sock smiled generously "oh I wasn't talking about you, hehe." Jonathan bent over sock and kissed him, sock tried to push him away but he eventually melted into the kiss rapping his arms around Jonathan's neck. Jonathan grinned and snapped his figures bringing them both to Sock's room. Sock laid on the bed staring into the demon's eyes like some kind of trance. Jonathan started to take his cloths off and threw it to the ground, then his lifted Sock's shirt and started to kiss his chest making him giggle.

"What's so funny?" Jonathan asked raising an eyebrow  "nothing, it just tickles." Sock's eyes reverted from the demon's eyes feeling the blood rise to his cheeks. "Oh really how about this?" Jonathan lick above Sock's belly button up to his neck and punched his nipple

((I'm dying right now someone help me XD))

"Ahhh!" Sock moaned slightly arching his back a bit "sensitive huh... Hehe this is going to be fun." Jonathan mused continuing where he left off. Through out the night the two hit it off all night. Calling each other's names and moaning, moments after Jonathan was finished Sick fell to sleep. "I never thought I'd be able to do this again with you, I love you my little human and goodbye." Jonathan kissed Sock's head snapping his fingers putting cloths on Sock and everything he didn't to get back on the journey home next to him.

He demon disappeared and sock was once again sleeping, alone but still warm. Was that- was that all real? ... "Huh EH WHAT WHERE AM I.... Huh I'm...in my room?"
Foot steps came running into the room and slammed the door open, it was him " what wrong, where's the fire!" It was Jonathan and his son "everything is fine I just had a nightmare." Jonathan sat in the bed and kissed Sock. "Well morning anyway and breakfast is ready if you want it. What about you little man?" Their son jumped up and down chanting "PaNcAKes pancakes!!"

The end

((Geez I think this went whelp hope you enjoyed this as much as how long it took, a lot of writers block and a busy schedule, till next time darling bye bye!)) 😊
((*whisperes* also if you liked this plz vote, but that's up to you darlings))