An ordinary day... I THINK NOT

I think I just made an original AU, if I didn't then please comment if I'm wrong thank you, so this is when Sock is a fairy and Jonathan is just a simple minded human going with the flow hope you enjoy!👍🏼))

Jonathan's POV

I walked in my neighborhood park, quiet, green and simple. They say that if you see a light and follow it to where ever it goes, your life will forever change. Yeah right, it's just a tale people would say so they could make some money for merchandise.

But then Again if there was something like that I probably would go the other way, unless it annoyed the hell out of me and I had to.

Someone's POV:

"Hehehe not going by the rules, gonna do what I want." I mused flying around the park looking for a human to torment.

Back to Jonathan's POV:

"It's SO HOT, THE HELL!" I kept walking now it was probably like 85 or 90 degrees outside geez its hot, something coughs my eye, it was one of those lights I was just thinking about... I wish I had friends "Well that will never happen because I am loner and a weirdo." I said to myself  while a few people passed by me giving judge mental looks. " well at least I have taste in fashion!" I yelled to them and started to run laughing my head off.

Back to that someone's POV:

"Huh hehehe that's a funny looking human I think I'll annoy him for a while might be fun!"

((And it all goes down hill from there I'm actually really lazy so I'll do the rest later sooooooooooooooooooo
This means it part one huh
...
I think so.... Bye))