The Beginning

I am numb. My head is heavy and my eyes sting. I am hungry, but not for food. My arm tingles as it losses circulation. A sharp pinch and I can feel the high, the needle sticks outs as my breathing slows down. I feel safe, calm and relaxed. My eyes shut........

An hour later I hear a blaring alarm and my eyes shoot open and I look around. SHIT! I yell, I get up and get ready. I take the rubber band off my arm and the needle out as I hide it in my tin can and hide it under my bed. I get into the shower and lose time....... I look out of the shower and notice I have ten minutes before school. I get out and put a long black sleeve shirt on, and slip my skinny jeans on and my all star converse on. I quickly put on sleeve shirt on, and slip my skinny jeans on and my all star converse on. I quickly put on my black linear on heavy and brush my hair and grab my bag and slip in my pills into my bag. I rush out the door and catch a ride with my friend Sunny. She pulls up, I run and get into her Black honda. Her eyes pierce into my soul.

"Sky I know what you did, you told me you wouldn't with out me" said Sunny disappointed. She starts to drive, her hand is holding mine. Our fingers are intertwined. We pull off the main road and go to the "House". The "House" is crazy, lots of people are laying with needles in their arms and tons of pot smoke. She looks at me as I pull out my pipe and hand it to her. She lights it and inhales a lot, she then exhales and starts to cough a lot. She hands it back and I hit it and she drives to the school. My hand is on her thigh. She looks cute today. She is wearing a black dress, with fish net leggings which are my favorite. Her hair is curled with brown and pink ringlets. Her make up is heavy and her arms are scarred and bruised. Her lips have a black color to them and her lip rings in blue and it is sparkly. As I admire her, we pull up to the school parking lot. I grab her face and look at her.

"Sunny, what is wrong"? I ask.

My hand moves up As I admire her, we pull up to the school parking lot. I grab her face and look at her.

"Sunny, what is wrong"? I ask.

My hand moves up her thigh and she smiles.

"Sky, don't be mad, but I did it again". She said.

I know what she means, she cut again. I looked closer at her arms and there was no new cuts, but there are some on her upper thigh. My hands go over them.

"I won't be mad if you aren't made at me for using the drugs with out you". I say and she smiles. She moves my hand closer to her pussy. I smiles and rub it lightly through her panties. They are my favorite ones, they are all black laced, that I bought her. She smiles and kisses me on the cheek leaving a kiss mark and I leave it. I suck he neck quickly leaving a hickey.

"There baby, now people know you are taken." I say.

We get out and walk to school holding hands. I give her a piece of gum and we go to first period.

"Baby, I will text you after class." Said Sunny.

"Okay that is fine, we can go for a smoke break or some fun." I say winking at her as I grab her ass and then walk off.................

I sit in class. It is boring but "Okay that is fine, we can go for a smoke break or some fun." I say winking at her as I grab her ass and then walk off.................

I sit in class. It is boring but it is my favorite class. Creative writing, we are writing our own stories. I sit and think, mostly about my drugs and Sunny. **Her lips are so pink underneath the make up, her breasts are tiny but they are fun to play with her nipples are pierced and they are so sensitive, her eyes are breathtaking, she literally makes me lose my breath, she is my other high, her ass is nice and big, her thighs are nice and big but not to big, her legs are slender** I snap back and realize that I was day dreaming, and I got very wet thinking about Sunny. First period is half over and my phone goes off. I look down. SUNNY <3 : Hey, can you meet me in the bathroom in the locker room ASAP.

I raise my hand.

"Mr.Llyod may I use the bathroom?" I ask

"You may Sky." He responds.

I grab my black pouch, and phone and head to the lock room. I walk in. "Sunny, Where are you?" I ask.

I feel a hand on my ass, and lips kissing and biting my neck. I smile and turn. "I am wet and couldn't wait for the period to be over." She whined.

"Really? Are you being a bad girl? Who is the boss baby?" I said, turning and slamming her against the locker.

"Yes,(she put my hand over her panties and they were soaked) and I am always a naughty girl she said biting her lip, and you are" She said.

I smile and suck her neck more and bite it. I pull her fish net leggings down and she smiles. I then sit on the locker room bench and tell her to lay over my knees. She does't and I make her and she whines like I tell her to. I smack her ass and move the thong and lightly lick her ass. She moans and I slap her.

"bitch shut up"! I say.

She listens and I tell her to stand as she does I lick her clit and her legs shiver and she cums.

"Now baby meet me in your car after first period and I will give you more okay." I demand.

She nods and pulls her leggings back up. I grab her throat and kiss her deeply and then we walk out and I grab her ass hard. I watch her ass move as I go back to the room.

I get back to class and finish my thoughts as the bell rings. I walk out side and beat Sunny to the car. I get in and wait. She walks out and smiles at me. She sits in the car.

"Wanna ditch today" she says smile.

"yes, but we should stay at school and then hang out tonight n go to the party at the House." I say.

"Okay you are right baby." She say smiling.

I kiss her, and I grab her boob as i keep kissing her.

"Hey tomorrow is our three years." I say smiling.

Her face turns pink. And she smiles big. "I want you to come over tomorrow night for the night." I say.

"Okay baby." She says smiling. I keep grabbing her boob and kissing her. I grab her face and look into her eyes.

"I love you" I say smiling, looking into her baby blue eyes.

"Awe babe.. I Love you too." She says grabbing my shirt and yanking it up. I moan loudly. She smiles and manages to unbutton my pants and stick her hand down there and rub me.

"Damn you are wet baby." Sunny moans.

"Okay baby, lets ditch and go to your place." I moan loudly. She starts the car and we head to her house. Her house is small, it is a yellow old trailer, that she and her mom and her moms abusive boyfriend live in. We get to her house, and no-one is home. We walk in and head to her room. Her room is cold. I push her to the bed and start yanking her clothes off and she yanks mine off. Her nipples are hard and perky. I get on top of her and suck on to her nipples. I use my tongue and play with her nipple rings. She moans loudly, and I smile as I start to scissor her. My wet pussy rubs up and down hers. She moans and I cover her mouth as I keep going. I go fast until I cum. I then get up and grab some of her toys. I put the strap on, on and use it dry. I lick her pussy."Baby get on your hands and knees." I demand and she obeys. She gets on her hand and knees and I insert the strap on into her tight ass. She yells and I smile with joy. I go in and out harder and harder and faster. Her ass gets lose, and I pull out. "Baby now 69." I say and she gets on top of me. Her tongue is amazing on my pussy. She gets my clit and I am screaming and cumming. I eat her pussy for an hour. She came every five mins. I then sucked her clit and bruised it. I then lick her ass. Sunny loves when her ass is being eaten so I did that for about half an hour then pushed her off of me. I grabbed her dog collar and put it on her and her leash. I walked her to the bathroom and whipped her the whole way there. I started the water and she had to shower on her hands and knees like a dog. I washed my self and then her. "I love you so much baby girl." I whispered in her ear.

I see tears rolling down her face."What is wrong my love" I ask concerned." I am so afraid that I will lose you." She cries. I plug the drain and let the tub fill. "Baby You must be hormonal." I say. " I kiss her. "You won't lose me, we have been together for almost three years and you will love the gift i have for you tomorrow."I reassure her.