Life Changing

I ask the question and Sunny looks at me stunned. Tears began to fill her beautiful eyes, her make up begins to run down her cheeks. She swallows and responds. 

"YES"! Sunny screams out loud. 

I smile pulling Sunny into me kissing ever so sweetly. Her eyes get wide and notices that we are going to be late for school. She pulls away and wipes her make upend fixes it. I grab my back pack and look at Ginger who is sitting on the ground like a good girl. I tie her hands behind her back and tie her to the post in the living room. I put in The Game of Thrones for Ginger and I pull her panties off her slender legs and stuff them in to my bag. 

"Now be a good girl today and you can have Sunny tonight". I tell Ginger.

"Ill be extra good" Ginger moans.

"If you pee or shit onto this floor you will be punished. Understand?"I ask sternly. 

"Yes, Master." She says. 

I grab Sunny's hand and smile looking at the beautiful rock on her beautiful finger. She smiles dragging me a long I lock the door and head to the car with her. She gets in to the drivers seat and drives us to school. She parks the car and leans over towards me and kisses me on the neck. I smile. I suck her neck until it bruises and then I get out of the car and walk to her and grab her hand. We walk into the school and everyone is pulling her away looking at her ring. I smile.

"Hey baby, text me and meet me for lunch" I say as I walk to my locker. 

"Okay baby" She says smiling and talking to everyone. 

I get into my art class and I sit down. I grab my paints and I begin to slap paint on to my canvas. I paint a beautiful naked girl, with her hair over her breasts. As I put the last color onto the canvas I get a text message.

....Baby urgent. Meet me before lunch at the landing plz. Also Jack.... my ex...

I look at the message, wow what the fuck that is strange she didn't even finish her text at all.

..Baby what is wrong, what is jack doing. Please message me ASAP. I <3 you baby girl. 

I finish painting and clean up and head to my next class and still no text message from Sunny and I didn't pass her in the halls. Where the fuck is she.... I was sitting in English and Jack is usually in class with me too and I didn't see him either. I grab my phone and message her again.

.....This isn't funny baby, where are you? Are you okay?? Please call me.

I finish reading my book and write my response. The bell rings and I book it to the doors and get out the parking lot and Sunny's car is still there but she isn't. 

RING RING RING 

My phone goes off. 

"Hello." I say.

I hear Sunny yelling my name in the background. 

"Who is this? Where is Sunny?" I demand.

"If you want her meet me at the park in an hour with your new bitch." The voice says.

I get the extra car keys out of my backpack and rush home. I unlock the door and there is Ginger naked being a good girl. I untie her. 

"Where is Sunny?" She asked.

"I have no clue but I need to bring you to the park which was the demand. I need her but I will not lose you too. You need to come with me though okay baby." I say letting her up.

"Quickly go get dressed please." I demand. 

I go to the car and Ginger gets into. She looks beautiful. She is wearing fishnet leggings and a short skirt and a black crop top.