The Big Anniversary

The alarm went off.. Beep, Beep, Beep. Sunny reached over and hit the snooze button. I rolled over towards Ginger who just woke up. I grab her throat gently and kiss her. Sunny got up out of bed and kissed me as she went to pee and shower. I was so horny. I couldn't wait. As Sunny left, I moved towards Ginger pushing my self on her and kissing her tiny tits. She moaned so loudly. "oooooooooh, Skkkkkkky." She moaned. I kept sucking as I moved my hands towards her tiny, tight  sweet pussy. It was so wet, she was practically cumming already. I decided to be nice. I went down on her. I glided my tongue over her clit and I could feel her pull my hair. She started to push my head into her pussy. My nose was in her sweet pussy, it smelt so good I became wet instantly. I sucked her clit and fingered her pussy as she moaned my name. 

"Sky.....oooooh.... please...." Ginger moaned. 

I sucked her pussy until the juices were flowing from her tight pussy, I heard the bathroom water turn off   and I knew I had ten minutes until Sunny would be out. I stopped sucking and eating Ginger's pussy and told her to fuck me. She looked shocked but pushed me down to the bed and began to ride me. She slide her pussy up and down mine, hitting my clit which made me cum all over her little pink wet pussy. I moaned and she stopped and began to clean up my pussy with her tongue as she did I began to squirt all over her face. She took it like a champ and kept sucking me as I sprayed my juices all over her pretty little face. I gave her my 12 inch black dildo.

"Now Ginger if you want to be a good girl today you must fuck your ass hole all day until I come home and tell you to stop. I want that ass stretch. Do you hear me?" I demanded. 

"Oooh, yes master Sky" Ginger moaned biting her lip. 

I smile, as Sunny walked into the room butt ass naked with water dripping off of her. I go over and pick her up kissing her wet lips and neck. I hold her ass and lay her on to the bed pushing Ginger to the floor. 

"Happy three years baby girl" I say smiling as I kiss her beautiful neck.

"oooh, happy....oooooh... three..... ohhhh" She moans melting underneath me. 

I smile and suck her neck more as she moves her body underneath mine. I move my hands to her tits. They feel bigger and I smile as I pinch her nipples and kiss them. I suck the side of her tit leaving a huge hickey. I move my hands up and down her body, but she grabs my hands and places them on her ass and pussy. I know what she wants, I move and kiss her soft pink puffy pussy lips and I can taste her sweet juices. She is beautiful, I kiss her pussy and keep kissing until I reach her tight ass. I grab some strawberry lube and put it on her pussy, I then grab some cum from Ginger's pussy and smear it on to Sunny's ass. She whimpers and I insert my fist into the tight ass, it begins to loosen quickly as I pump in and out. She screams.

"SKY" "OOOOOOOOH" "FUCK ME" Sunny yells. 

This makes me turned on and I fuck her ass harder and faster, she lets me fuck her more and then I use my tongue and lick it for the last time as I remove my fist from her ass. I then use my other hand and massage the Strawberry lube in to her pussy.

"Ginger come eat Sunny's pussy. It taste like strawberries and she is almost about to cum." I say.

Ginger gets off the  ground a begins to eat Sunny out as I grab my things and head to the shower. I can hear Sunny moaning as I turn the hot water on and step into the shower. I wash myself. I grab a bottle of dove shampoo and wash my hair as the soap runs out I lather myself with soap. Once I am rinsed I step out reaching for my blue towel. I dry off and throw my hair into a messy bun and walk into my bedroom. I come across Ginger fucking her ass like I told her to and Sunny is sleeping wearing her cute thigh high black socks and her fishnet leggings and a skirt with no panties on and a crop top. I smile while looking at Sunny. I grab the collar and slip it onto Ginger and lock it then I grab the leash and hook it to her. I get my thong on and then I slip on my skinny jeans and socks and a bra with a flannel. I put my make up on heavy and I kiss Sunny to awaken her. She smiles sitting up and I grab her hand and my back pack and Ginger's leash. We all head down stairs. 

"Baby I have a gift for you." Smiles Sunny.

"Hang on" I say tying the leash to the couch. 

"No sitting on the couch Bitch." I tell Ginger, she nods and keeps fucking her ass. 

I go to Sunny and she hands me a gift bag I open it and inside is a new leash and collar. I smile.

"We can use it later" She winks at me.

Just then I reach into my bag and grab my gift  and get on to my knee. Tears start flowing from mine and Sunny's eyes. 

"Baby, Sunny I love you more than anything you are the love of my life and I would be honored to have you as my wife. Will you marry me?" I ask........