The Day before the big Anniversary

After I reassured Sunny that I wouldn't leave her, we took a bubble bath and Sunny and I climbed out of the tub and laid on her bed naked cuddling while watching her favorite show. We watched "Supernatural" and she felled asleep in my arms. Her hair was still wet and I ran my hand through it as she slept peacefully. I kissed her forehead and then got dressed. I wrote her a note. 

Dear my love, 

     I am taking your car to go pick up your gift. I will refill it and then I will be back around 9 tonight and we will go to the House. I love you and will see you later. P.S. I left clothes in the bathroom that I want you to wear ;)... 

Love, Sky <3 

I got dressed and grabbed my bag and wallet. I left clothes in the bathroom for Sunny. I left a pink laced thonged and knee high pink socks with black  garters. I also left her a black leather skirt and a black lace crop top with no bra and a hot pink flannel. I got into her car and headed towards the jeweler store. I went in and made my purchase and hid it in my bag. I went back to my house and grabbed clean clothes. I put on my thigh high socks that were black and my blue garter I grabbed my blue thong and put it on and then my blue crop top and flannel and a black skirt too. I then filled the car up at the Shell and went back to Sunny's house. I walk in and her mom is home, but not the boyfriend. I smile and wave and she waves as she sticks the needle in to her arm and is out. I walk and find Sunny dressed. She looks banging clearly and she smiles. 

"wow baby you wanted to match. " she says in shocked. 

"Of course" I say winking at her. ;) now turn all around and bend over. She does and her skirt is too long that I can't see her ass when she bends over. I tell her to roll her skirt up and she does and I see her ass some. I smile. 

"Ready to go baby?" She asks.

"not yet" I smiles. I grab the black spiked collar and put it on Sunny. I then lock it and wear the key around my neck. I hook the leash on her and grab the whip and smile. I tell her to grab her things and we head out to the car. She puts on her huge heels when she bends over to zip them up I slip a finger into her ass. 

"ooooooo Sky"! Sunny moans out loudly. 

I smile and grab the leash as we walk out I get into the driver seat of her car. I look at her and she knows what I want. She fingers my pussy, as I drive to the House. Once we pull in I kiss her hard and then we get out and I lock the car door and I make her walk on her hands and knees. We get into the house and go into the our room. There is a line of girls stripping on poles and I call to a new blond headed girl. She whimpers and walks over. I grab her by the throat, 

"you will be mine tonight! GOT IT!" I yell. 

She nods and obeys.. I have Sunny following me and I grab this girl by the hair and bring her into a dark room lite with a green light. I tie Sunny's leash to the bed and I tie this blond girl to the bed. I leave her panties and rip her bra off. I put a gag ball into her mouth. Then I walk back down stairs... 

Two men come up to me and I smile.

"Hey James, and Ryan! Do you guys have some stuff I could buy"? I ask walking towards the toy room. 

"Yeah, we will cut you a deal. $150 for three grams." They say.

I accept the deal paying and taking my supplies. I also grab lube, the dildo, a whip, a candle, and anal beads. I walk back to the room and see Sunny sucking on this girl tits. I walk over and slap Sunny across the face. 

"BITCH. You obey me." I scream. 

Sunny sits, and I walk to the girl and finger her pussy rough. I see her cry, I take the gag ball out of her mouth.