Stop Desire

"Right where I want you, back against the wall."
____________________________

"What are you gonna do about it?"

I stood there frozen, staring at Lauren. Did she want me to kiss her? Or was she trying to mess with me?

"Uh..." I said, looking between her emerald eyes and her lips.

"I don't have all night, Cabello. If you're gonna do something, do it." She said, bringing her face closer to mine.

"Lauren, I have a boyfriend." I blurted out right as she was about to lean in.

"That not what I asked." She said before completely closing the gap between us.

I tried pulling away, but I really didn't want to. Her lips were so soft and damn, she's a great kisser. I was about to deepen the kiss when she backed off.

"Oh, wow." I let out softly, not realizing I said it out loud.

"That good, huh?" She said with a soft laugh.

"Lauren, I-" I started saying before she cut me off with another soft kiss.

"I heard you, you have a boyfriend." She said grabbing my hand. "But you can't deny you want me. I saw the way you looked at me when I was on stage, you were practically drooling." She put my arms around her neck and wrapped hers around my waist bringing us flush against each other. "You haven't kept your hands to yourself all night. I'm not gonna lie, I've been all over you too, but you never pushed me away. Just like right now."

"I ca-" I started saying when I was interrupted once again.

"Green eyes, everyone's leaving. We should head out too, Mila." Dinah said peeking her head out to the balcony.

I lightly push Lauren off me before slowly walking towards the balcony door where Dinah stood.

"Okay, grab my stuff please, I'll be right in." I told her, turning back to Lauren after she disappeared back into the apartment. "I'm sorry Lauren, I have to drive her home." I said cautiously.

"That's fine, I'm really tired anyway." She said yawning and lifting her arms up to stretch a bit, making her top ride up. I couldn't help but stare again. "My eyes are up here, Camz." She said pointing up at her face.

I laughed at her comment then smiled realizing she had given me a nickname. "Goodnight, Lolo." I said walking back into the apartment.
____________________________

"So when are you breaking up with Shawn?" Dinah asked, catching me off guard.

I had been thinking about that kiss the entire drive to Dinah's house. I felt a bit conflicted. I loved Shawn, but Lauren was making me feel things I've never felt before. Specially, attraction for a girl.

"What? I'm not, why would you ask that?" I asked her, wondering if she saw anything.

"Oh come on, Walz. You obviously don't feel anything for him. Stop making the poor boy suffer, he stands no chance with your singer." She said nonchalantly, texting someone.

"What are you talking about? I love Shawn!" I said defensively.

"And so do I, but neither one of us loves him as anything more than friends." She said in a serious tone, putting her phone down and facing me.

I pull up to her house, turn the car off and sit there, looking straight ahead.

"It's okay, Camila. You can talk to me. I saw the way you looked at Lauren." She said grabbing my face and making me look at her. "You've never looked at anyone like that. I know you feel something for her, and that's okay. I'm not judging you. I just want you to be happy." She said grabbing my hand with a soft smile. "I want you to realize what you're feeling before someone gets hurt."