Shape of You

"Grab on my waist and put that body on me."
____________________________

Camila's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, grabbing my phone from the nightstand to check the time.

3:47 a.m.

"Fuck yeah." I say putting my phone back and rolling over, trying to get comfortable. "What the fuck?" I felt a body laying next to me and immediately sat up turning my phone flashlight on. I noticed I'm not even in my room, and began to panic until I realized it was Lauren's bedroom. I point the light at her and she begins groaning and covers her eyes.

"Camz, what the fuck? Turn it off, I'm trying to sleep." She said in a sleepy, raspy, voice. She takes my phone and turns it off. "If you were trying to wake me up for sweet lady kisses, you could've just nudged me."

I roll my eyes at her statement, placing my phone down and laying next to her. "Oh please, don't flatter yourself. I just freaked out because I thought I was home." I explain, pulling the covers up and making myself warm.

"Hey! I'm cold!" She said pulling on the blanket. "Camz seriously, I'm cold!" She added with an adorable pout. Of course I obliged.

I felt her cuddle up to my side and her breathing on my neck. My heart started beating faster and harder. I'm sure she noticed because I immediately felt her smile on my shoulder. "So.. uh. Care to explain why I'm in your bed and not mine?" I ask, trying to ignore the strong pressure in my chest and a different area a bit lower.

"You fell asleep when I was driving us home, so I brought you up to my apartment, duh." She said with a light chuckle and ran her hand across my stomach, giving me goosebumps at her touch.

"You could've woken me up, Lo. I'm perfectly capable of driving myself home." I say, adjusting myself and crossing my legs.

"Yeah, I tried! But your ass was dead so I just carried you to my room!" She said laughing loudly now. My heart flutters at the sound and I can't hold back a smile.

"Sorry for being an inconvenience, I can go home if you want me to." I tell her, sitting up slowly. She grabs my arm and pulls me back down. I lose my balance and I half land on top of her.

She takes advantage of our position and pulls me down completely by the neck to kiss me. It was gentle but rough at the same time, something I didn't think possible but loved.

"Definitely not an inconvenience." She said in a husky tone, making my self control fly out the window. I chuckle lowly, and bring myself up to straddle her.
_______________

Lauren's POV

Camila sat back, looking down at me with darkening eyes. I couldn't hold back a soft moan when I saw her bite her lip. "This isn't exactly how I expected tonight to be, but fuck, I'm not complaining." I say, grabbing her hips and pulling myself up to be face to face with her.

She almost urgently took her top off and crashed her lips against mine. 'What has gotten into her?' I then feel her rotating her hips, looking for friction. I pull back to look at her and notice she's looking at me with complete hunger. "Shit." I let out, pulling my own top off.

"Fuck, Lauren, I need you." She practically growled and pushed me back down on my back. I've never seen her like this, but I don't mind at all.

She gets off my lap, standing next to the bed. For a second I'm confused, wondering why she suddenly stopped. But my thoughts are put into perspective when she bites her lip, turns around, and pulls her shorts down, giving me the best view I've ever had.