The Greatest Older Sister (Cameron Dallas)(Nash Grier)(Viners)(YouTubers)

• Dedicated to Sonia Medina

"C'mon Lucy, are you ready to go?" I asked my younger sister as i walked into her room. She had this huge machine that she would attach herself to before she went to sleep.

When my sister was three she was diagnosed with Leukemia, shes lived way longer than the doctors expected. Todays her eleventh birthday and I'm taking her to meet all of her favorite Youtube, Vine, and Instagram stars. She's been obsessed with Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendes, Nash Grier, Jack and Jack, The Janoskians, Matt Espinosa, Our 2nd Life, Finn and Jack Harries, and all those stars since the first time they put videos out.

Not to sound morbid or anything, but I love to live in the moment with her; so it doesnt matter how much money I spend, I just want her to be happy.

"Yea! Does this look okay?" She said spinning around. She had on skinny olive green jeans, bround ankle boots, and a white flowy top tucked into her pants. She put on a fighted, short jean jacket and had her hair up in a messy bun. She didnt wear makeup, and she was still the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Most people think she should have lost her hair because of her treatments, but the doctors said that there are cases where people dont lose their hair.

She was of course wearing our matching necklacess and a bit of pink lipgloss. She slipped her phone, cammera, notebook, pen, and wallet into her purse.

"You look amazing!" I told her, which made her blush.

"What are you talking about?!? You look gorgeous!" She told me. I was wearing a red plaid skirt, with a grey spaghetti strap shirt tucked into it. I had a long white knitted over sized cardagain ontop. I wore my white and lack Adidas hightop shoes and put my hair up in a bun, with my matching necklass, and my tortoise shell raybans on my head.

"Well thanks Luc, but we've really gotta go, so youre not late." I said running downstairs and grabbing two waters, my phone, camera, wallet, and car keys.

We hopped into my light blue and black jeep wrangler, just like the one Stiles drives in teen wolf.

"Okay, so where is this place?" I asked her as i pulled out of the driveway.

"It's at the Avalon theater, ill look up the directions on my phone." She said pressing on her iPhone.

We got there in about thirty minutes and i found parking in five. There was already a line, and everyone stared at us as we jumped out of my car, which has no doors. You could tell Lucy got a kick out of it, she knew people thought we looked cool.

~~~~Forty Minutes Later~~~~

"How much longer?!?!" Lucy asked me

"I dont know!"

"Hey, that's a really cool car!" Some little girl behind us told Lucy

"Thanks, aha." She laughed, beginning to have a conversation with the girl.

"Dammit Cherry! What did i tell you about running away from me!?!" Some guy around my age screamed at the girl in a country accent. I turned around and saw one of the most beautiful guys ever. He had dirty blonde hair that was long at the top and shaved at the sides, he had gorgeous green eyes, and a perfect smile. He had huge dimples, and was wearing a ramones shirt, maroon jeans, white converse and a jean jacket.

"I wanted to tell the girl i liked her car!" She screamed back

"Fine, just please, I cant lose you." He said

"Thats what im trying to prevent from happening to." I smiled to him

"Haha i know, but this girls all crazy about those guys. Even my best friend." He added

"You mean, youre friends with one of the guys here?" I asked him

"Yea! Nash and i grew up together, you know who he is, right?"

"I dont know, theres too many of them.. Is he the one with the blue eyes?" I asked

"Yea! His sister should be getting dropped off with me in about five minutes." He told me

He continued to tell me about himself, his name is duke. He told me all about nash, his brother, and his little sister who i would be meeting, Skylynn.

*Honk* *Honk*

A car pulled up infront of us. and this lady rolled down her window to talk to us.

"Evenin Mrs. Grier. Gonna drop off sky?" Duke asked the lady

"Yes i am, and is that your girlfriend?" She asked duke

"Hhah erm no ma'am, this is my friend Ryland."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Grier." I told her

"Nice to meet you too sweetie, now look after Duke, He can be a handful sometime." She said laughing

Duke opened up the back door and got sky from her car seat.

"Bye, and have fun all of you! I love you Skylynn, behave, and listen to Ryland." She said while driving away.

I bent down on my knees to introduce myself to her.

"Hi Skylynn, Im Ryland, but you can call me Ry." I told her sweetly

"Hi Ry, Im Skylnn." She said giving me a hug

"You're pretty." She said while tugging on my skirt

"Thank you sweetie, but youre much cuter" I said pinching her cheek, which made her giggle.

"CALL FOR VIP PEOPLE!" A security gaurd said, walking down the line

"Lucy, let me give you, your pass." I said while putting a laminated VIP tag that was attached to a peice of rope. I put one around my neck too.

"Look, ill take the two girls, if you handle Sky. She seems to like you alot more than she likes me." Duke said walking in back of the girls and leading them to the door.

I picked Skylynn up and walked past the long line of girls,

"OH MY GOSH! ITS SKYLYNN!" All the girls started screaming

I just walked faster till we got inside

"I wanna see Nash!" Sky told me while touching my face

"I betcha do sweetie, just one sec and we'll find hi. Excuse me, but where do we go for the meet n greet?" I asked, tapping on this brunette boy

"Uh well, im going up there, so you might as well follow me" He said smiling

"Skylynn, is that you?" The boy said laughing

"Cam Cam!" Skylynn squeeled

"So, are you a fan of us?" He asked

"Pardon?"

"Well I'm Cameron Dallas, im part of the meet n great." He said

"Oh, no its my sister whos in love with you." I told him while we walked through these large doors

"Ahh finally Ryland!" Duke said while running up to us

"Your girlfriend, Duke?" Cameron asked him

"No, just a friend." He said

"Good." I heard cameron mumble

"Wheres my girl?" I heard a country accent ask

"Nash!!" Sky said while jamping out of my arms and grabbing my hand while leading me somewhere

She ran me to this guy with dark hair and beautiful blue eyes. He had this sorta southern brawl to him, which made him extremley sexy.

Sky ran right into his arms, and he spun her around in the air

"And who may i ask, that is?" Nash whispered to her

"Thats my best friend, Ry" She giggled

"Dont worry, i dont only hang out with little girls, theres not a red dot on my house." I told him, which made him laugh

"Haha, youre funny." He said cutely

"Thanks, you too." I said

"Crap, i erm didnt mean that." I said blushing crazily