Why Did You Have To Leave Me?

*Nash's P.O.V.*

My vision went black, I was on the ground sobbing and I heard the other guys making a commotion too. This is all my fault, I told her I liked and she got scared and ran. If it wasnt for my big mouth than none of this would have happened. What the hell is my problem, I can't live without her, I just cant...

*Sam's P.O.V.*

My love, I never stopped loving her. I needed her to love me, but its too late.

*Jack G's P.O.V.*

I sat on the ground with my head in my hands.

"What did I do wrong god?" I asked

"Why did you have to take her? You should've taken me instead" I murmured

"I uh- I gotta go somewhere, I'll be back." Nash said to all of us.

He looked like a ghost, he had tear stains down his cheeks, he was pale, and his eyes lost there light in them.

"Um okay man, just call if you need anything." I told him and he nodded, walking outside with his head down.

"I dont believe this, This isnt happening, there has to be a mistake." Shawn says getting hysterical

Matt walked to the receptionist.

"Excuse me miss, what do you mean by she isnt with you anymore?" Matt asked her

"She was transferred to another hospital because we didnt have her blood type. She was losing so much blood, if she would have stayed here any longer, she would have bled out. Luckily our neighboring hospital had her blood type. You guys are very lucky." We overheard the receptionist say.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much!" Matt said and he ran to us

"Well lets go guys!" He said and we all ran to the car

"Ill call Nash." I picked up my phone and dialed his number...

~~~~~~~~

"You guys he hasnt answere for three hours, do you think somethings wrong?" I ask them

"Hes probably trying to cool off or something, itll be okay." Shawn tells me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I havent heard anything from Nash and Im really nervous now, what if something happened to him.

We had already talken to the doctors and they said that Ryland would recover but it wouldnt be easy, thank god.

"I tried calling him, but it didnt pick up." Cameron says and I feel a pit grow in the bottom of my stomach, something isnt right...