It's Back....

*Nash's P.O.V.*

I see the doctor walk out of the room with his head down. Fuck...

"He started having another seizure, he's in a comma again, luckily he's alive. He's really fighting guys." He told us and I felt like I was going to throw up.

A look of relief washes over everyones face. I see Jack and Jack hugging. Aaron and Matt. Carter and Shawn. Cameron and I embrace each other for what seems like forever.

"We're gonna be okay." Cameron says shakily as I hear him begin to sob.

"Yea Cam, we're all going to be okay." I say as I squeeze him.

*Two weeks later*

"Man am I glad to be coming home." Taylor says as I carry his bag into Cameron's car.

Around four days ago, he woke up in the middle of the night crying.

"Ya man, we're gonna go to my house and chill for a bit. The guys are there." I say as we drive for a while until we reach my house.

"Ayeee man!" Carter yells and I see all the guys pour out of the house and onto the lawn.

They all look so happy as they all take their turns throwing him around.

*Haye's P.O.V.*

I couldnt be happier that Taylor was back, I mean if i would have lost him, I don't know what I would have done.

We're all gathered on the couch watching that Disney movie, Lemonade mouth for some weird reason.

*Bing* I hear my phone go off and I take it out of my pocket to see that I have a new message from Lucy.

From Luc

I drop my phone on the ground and feel tears line my eyes as I feel my lunch about to come up from my stomach.

"Hey whats wrong hayes?" Aaron asks looking at me, and all the guys do too.

"It's Lucy.... Her Leukemia... It's back." I say crying and they all have a shocked expression on their faces.

"Oh shit... Ryland.." I hear them mutter and I shake my head as I run up to my room.

*Matt's P.O.V.*

"What the hell!?!" I say confused.

"Hayes is freaking in love with that girl." Nash says as he shakes his head.

"So I guess we're going to go and see Ryland then...?" Taylor says and I feel this horrible feeling in my gut.

She screwed up so much for all of us, she broke apart our family, most of all, she broke us apart from our fans.

"I-I don't think I can..." Shawn says and I see Cam, Aaron, and Carter nod their heads in agreement.

"It's not about her and what happened between all of us! It's about her sister that's fucking dying! Do you realize that?!? Her sister is dying while we sit here thinking about some girl that broke our heart." Nash yells as he throws his head into his hands.

"He's right guys... We have to. Don't make it about her, if she has something to say we'll listen, If she doesn't we'll forget about her." I say and they all agree.

Can't wait until we're all in the same damn room....