The Greatest Brother I've Ever Had

"He's been gone for five hours, we need to go and look for him!" Shawn says getting a bit angry

"Yea cmon, guys split up, we'll text eachother if we find something." I say walking out of the hospital

Do you ever get this horrible feeling in your stomach that something terrible is going to happen? You feel on edge and you feel like you're going to throw up? This is exactly how I feel and I wont feel safe until I find Nash.

*Nash's P.O.V.*

I walked and walked crying every step I took.

Ryland Ryland Ryland, all I could ever think of. Her long brown hair, her plump light pink lips. The way one dimple popped out when she smiled. She had the best sense of humor.

I looked up feeling something drop on my head.

Rain.. are you kidding me, the icing on the damn cake.

I continued to walk not knowing where I was. I walked through these woods and found a trail. I decided to walk on the trail. The higher I walked, the smaller the trail got. I didn't think about anything but Ryland while I was up there. It began to get dark but I kept on walking.

The ground was still slippery as I was making my way to the top. I had to get to the top, I just had to see the sun set. The last sunset of Rylands life. Something about that sunset made me have to see it, as if it was ryland herself. I began to run a bit, losing my footing a few times.

I was almost to the top when the trail began to break away and I slipped.

"Ahh!" I screamed falling down the edge of the mountain. I tumbled and tumbled, finally landing on something sharp.

Oh god.. I gasped for air feeling my lungs get all light and airy.

I looked up through the branches of the trees seeing the orange and yellow sun set shine through the leaves.

I knew I couldn't get up. I ran my hand over my stomach and felt something sticky on my fingers. Blood...

I began to cough, tasting blood in my spit.

I felt my body getting heavier and heavier.

"Im so sorry." I whispered crying slightly.

I pulled out my cracked cell phone, checking if there was any reception.

None...

I scrolled through my apps finding the recording app.

"Hi guys, it's Nash. As you can tell haha." I laughed slightly, but this caused my to wince in pain.

"Im guessing when you find this i'll be gone, but don't be sad. Remember me and all the amazing memories we had together. Remember Magcon, all our pranks, making tons of YouTube videos, going through fanmail. Cam, Matt, Shawn, Jack J, Jack G, Sam, Kiann, Jc, Taylor, Aaron, all you guys, you all became my brothers. Ive never had such a great time in my life. You guys showed me how to live. I can never thank you enough for being such great brothers, for giving me the time of my life. I love you guys, I really do. Don't forget about me." I finished the last line sobbing.

I did another one for my mom, Hayes, Skylynn and my dad.

I kept looking at the sky, every minute the light leaving me.

The last ray of light was slowly drifting away and I felt something inside of me. Some enlightenment, a holy feeling.

"Thank you god, for everything." I sobbed gasping for my last breath of air.

"Thank you...."

~~~~~~One Day Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Camerons P.O.V.*