16

"So tell me. What's it like in Korea?" My mum asks me as we all sit down for breakfast, Wei sitting on my lap.

"Its very nice, some people aren't so nice but I've got good friends!" I tell her and she looks in surprise.

"Ah who are you friends?" She asks and I take my phone out my jacket pocket.

"This is me and my friend Minseok...but everyone calls him Xiumin."

My mum smiles cheerfully and Wei giggles as she looks at the photo on my phone

"Hes very sweet. He's also very love sick, all the time" I chuckle and I can see Sehun smiling at me as I talk about them. "None of our friends know me and Sehun are together but that's okay, they just see us as really good friends."

"He seems very sweet indeed. What's his personality like?" My mum asks.

"He is very chatty, cheerful and love absolutely everything. At times he's sarcastic but it's all good." I explain and my mum chuckles to herself.
I find a photo of Rose on my phone to show her.

"This is Rose, Mum."  I show her the photo and her eyes widen slightly.
"Shes very beautiful"

"Indeed. A bit like her personality." I smile and Sehun smiles down to the table.

"What's she like?" Wei asks.

"Well. She's always sticking up for me, she's good to talk to. She even takes the bus to school with me sometimes! She's very kind and such a loving person." I tell her and Wei smiles wide as I brush down her wavy hair as I tell her.

"She sounds so lovely! Maybe you could bring them along too next time!" My mum suggests and I smile wide.

"That would be great!" I say excitedly.

I turn to look to Sehun whose eyes are still focused on me. He smiles softly.
"What about me?"

"Well. Your all I could wish for. I saw you. You drew my attention instantly, Your very kind, Your there for me, Your protective and I love you." I say to him and Wei squeals a little.

"Mummy! It's so cute!" She giggles and my mum smiles wider.

"Indeed it is!"

We finish eating, I share my food with Wei as she normally would and once were done I follow Wei to her room.
Sehun helps my mum to clear up the plates and bowls whilst Wei wants me to choose an outfit for her.
She stops me by her dresser and opens the drawer. I pull out a red and black shirt and some black dungarees and she smiles at me.
I shut the door and help her get dressed. She does her own buttons up as she says 'shes a big girl now' I help her get into her dungarees and I fit the straps correctly.
I find a pair of black socks that go up to her knees and her red boots to go with her outfit.
Once she's dressed she hugs me around the neck and buries her face into my shoulder.
"Do you have to go away again?" She asks me her voice muffled by my shoulder.

"Yes I do...but...it's okay. I'll be back as soon as you know it!" A 9 months wait is pretty long though...

"Good....Luhan...can you brush my hair please?" She asks me and I nod.

"Yes of course!"
I grab the hairbrush off her bed and she sits on my lap as I cross my legs.
"Your more gentler than mummy." She tells me as I brush down her hair. "I like it when you brush my hair."

"Do you want it styled?" I ask and she giggles.

"Yes please!"

I brush her hair down into my hand and the pull it up into a ponytail grabbing a hair band and tying it up. I wrap the pony around the hair band and make it into a messy bun the way she likes it. I grab a flowery hair pin and put it in her hair at the side of her head and she smiles when I tell her I'm done.
"Thank you Luhan." She says and turns to look at me. "Do you think Sehun likes me?"

"Of course he does! He adores you as much as I do." I tell her kissing her forehead gently.

She smiles down to the floor and I lift her head up to look at me. "Dont worry...Okay?"

"Okay."

I stand up and take her small hand in mine as we go downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs is Sehun and my mum holding presents.
I look to Wei and she smiles wide as we walk down to them.
"What's this?" I ask as my mum hands me a box. Wei stands next to her name shrugs her around the waist as I take the box.
"Its your welcome back present."

I open the box to see a brown leather covered photo album and three boxes of pilloried for my Polaroid camera.
"Go make memories Luhan. You haven't got long left in Korea and I'm sure you want to remember everyone you love over there." She tells me and I tilt my head a little.
I have nine months...that's a long time.

I look at Sehun whose looking away from me until my mum nudges him.
"Oh sorry..." He chuckles before handing me a small box.
I put the bigger box on the stairs before taking the small one looking at him.
I slip off the red cover and open the tiny black box to reveal a infinity ring....
I bite my bottom lip in as tears fight at my eyes.
"D-did you get me this?" I ask Sehun and he nods.
In a quick movement my arms wrap around him and I rest my forehead on his chest.
"Thank you.." I sniff and my mum leaves the hall with Wei.
Sehun lifts my chin with his fingers and I look at him as tears trickle down my face.
"I want you to know ill be with you forever...even if I have to leave you at some point. I'm always going to be with you" He tells me, "Ill always be yours Lu..."
I instantly lift myself to press my lips to his gently and he kisses back.
"Thank you..." I say when I release him, "I'm always yours too Sehun."
Sehun takes the ring out the box and puts it on my middle finger on my right hand. His hands cover mine for a while and I pull my other hand around his neck pulling his forehead down to meet mine.
"I love you so much Sehun..."

"I love you too..."

"I'm so glad your hear for Christmas with us" I chuckle and he kisses the bridge of my nose gently.
"I'm glad too."

I grab the bigger box from behind me and Sehun follows me into the lounge. Wei sitting next to mum on the couch both of them looking at me.
"Look after him." My mum says to Sehun and Sehun bows once.
"I will do Mrs. Lu." He replies and I look in confusion.

"What's going on?" I ask looking between my mum and Sehun and Sehun smiles to the floor.

"Nothing. Your mum and I had a chat and she said I was good to you" he tells me and I look like I believe him although I don't...

There's something more...