Nightmare x Reader.

Oh here's the full cover of the book. It's my own meme (insert lenny Face) its up there. Hope you enjoy! That's my best friend's little cousin and my best friend at the top :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were walking, it was really dark. You felt someone watching you, you looked back but no one was there you then continue to walk forward, "Hello precious." You looked back and then you blacked out.

??? PoV.
I was dragging her with my tentacles, I opened a portal to my void and dropped her in as I went in with her. My tentacles were wrapped around her ankle and wrists, I waited for her to wake up.

~~ 30 mins later ~~

You woke up, your legs spread wide open. You struggled, "H-help! Someone help me p-please!" Then you heard footsteps "I-is someone t-there? P-please! Help me!" You then heard a laugh, "Oh no sweety, your staying here." You looked around, you then felt something massaging your clit, you moaned softly. "P-please stop!" You tried to sound brave, "Hah, no." You frowned "A-at least t-tell me you n-name.." He came out of the dark and stopped, you looked at him in shock, "Y-your a skeleton!?" Your eyes widened, "Yeah, and?" He was kind of cute. "W-whatever.. My name's Nightmare..." You smiled, "Hi! Nice to meet you! My name's Y/n!" He blushed. He started to take my clothes off, "H-hey!" He ripped them off ad started to lick you clit, you moaned uncontrollably, you lifted your back up because of too much pleasure, "A-ahh!~" you cummed, he licked up all cum and looked at you with his three dark blue tongues. You blushed, these black tentacles came out from his back and started to massage you breast, you moaned, this made his 'friend' make a tent in his shorts, he started to take off his clothes, you looked down to see a huge member. "P-please be gentle with m-me." He looked at you and let you go, he then went closer and closer to you, "Get on your knees." You did as he said, "Suck." You did as told, he moaned. You slowly go up and down, then went faster, he puts his hand on your head and pushed it down, it was huge you almost choked. He then cummed all over your mouth. "Ahhhhhh!~" you looked at him and smirked, you licked up all the cum and stick your tongue put, you circled your tongue at the top of him member, he moaned. "You like that don't you Nightmare?~" you asked lustful, he looked at you and pinned you on the ground, he then stuck his three ecto tongues out and licks your breasts while putting two fingers inside you womanhood. You moaned, you wanted more, you started to move you hips up and down. Then three fingers, "AHHH!!~" four "N-Nightmare!~" five whole fingers, you moved you hips up and down faster and faster "A-AHHH!~ Ahhahh!~ Ah!~" you moaned as you cummed, he licked the sweet cum off and looked at you, you fell asleep. He smiled and snuggled next to you and then he slept.

BONUS!!!! (Yes I am a huge sinner :'3)
Next morning
You woke up next to Nightmare. You saw him naked and blushed, you started to finger yourself, "A-ahhah..~ N-Nightmare, I- ah! I love you so -- mmha!~ much! Ahhahaha!~" you looked up to see a blushing Nightmare, "Uhmm i-it's not w-what it looks like!" He went on top of you and pinned you down, he went inside of you, "AHHHH!~ Nightmare! You feel so- *thrust* AHH!!~ GOOD!~" you managed to moan out loud. "Y-your so t-tight!" He moaned, "Uh!~ Faster Nightmare!~ Faster!~" he thrusted faster, you clenched your hand. "Nightmare!~ FUCK ME HARD!~" at this point he was blushing hard and thrusted in an inhuman speed, "HAH!~ AHHHHH!~ MORE N-NIGHT- AHHHHHH!~" he thrusted even more faster, "MORE!!!~" you moaned "Ahahahaha!~" Nightmare started to sweat, he thrusted even more faster, hitting all your g-spots, "Ah!~ Y-y/n!~ Y-your so t-tight!~ AHH!~ I-I'm gonna c- AAAAHHHHHH!!!~" he cummed but kept going, "GO NIGHTMARE! AUGH!!!!!~ I'm almost there!~ Just keep going- AHHH!~" you climaxed, but he kept going. Your clit, still very sensative, you tried to close you legs but you couldn't. Nightmare was still thrusting in you wanting so much more, both of you a moaning mess. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!~" you both climaxed together again. Nightmare slowly getting tired and slowly thrusts slowly, putting his head in between you breasts, both if you breathing heavily... "I.. I love you so m-much N-Nightmare.~" he stops "I-I love you too y/n..." His member still in you climaxing. He blacked out in between your breast as you did the same.

~~hope this lemon was ok for you! Sorry this is my first lemon! I might be updating rarely.. You guys just have to remind me XD so yeah! Love you all! Bye Luvlies!