Dream x reader pt. 22222222

"D-Dream.. Stop teasing.." I begged, he then started to go down my stomach to my short/skirt and tore it off, which made me jump a little, Dream rubbed my clit, "Wet for me already?" I moaned on response, gaining a chuckle from the skeleton. He then ripped my panties off and licked, I shivered in pleasure, as I have never felt it before. He inserted a finger in and started to pump and curl, I was a moaning mess. As I was about to cum, he pulls put. I whined, "W-were you about to cum?" He asked,  I looked at hik with a 'are fucking kidding me' face, "S-sorry!" He gulped and took off his tux,  "I'll make it up to you." He took his pants off and pop goes his glowimg member, I bit my lip as he placed his arms on both sides of my body. I took hold of his member and he moaned,  "My turn~" I flipped us over, so now I'm on top of him. I go down to his member and kissed the tip, he blushed deeply. I licked the tip and swirled my tongue around it before putting it in my mouth, he gasped. I pumped up and down and deep throated him,  he moaned and I felt his member twitch, a sign he's about to come, I stopped.

"W-why'd you stop?" I scoffed, "How does it feel?" He sighed "Right okay, I'm sorry." I smiled "It's ok, daddy~" he blushed,  "D-dad--Ah!~" I started to grind on his member,  "Fuck, Y/n.~" he took hold of my hips. I then started to insert it in me, god he was huge, "I-I don't think it can fit.." I said, he flipped us and he started to go in "AH FUCK, DREAM!~" It was a mixture of pain and pleasure. He waited for me to adjust before moving. "Fuck, babe, you're so fucking tight... " he groaned, I honestly had never seen Dream like this before... This side of him is HOT. He started to thrust faster, and I started to moan louder. With every thrust comes with a louder moan, then came my g-spot (G!Sans: FUCK YOU AUTHOR! Me: Aw, I'd fuck me too.. No I wouldn't I'm legit total trash.) I screamed in pleasure as he continued to fuck me in the same spot, I was close to cumming when Dream slowed down, "Say my name~" I whined "Dream." He slspped my ass and I gasped. Oh fuck he's hot. "Say my name." He repeated,  "D-daddy~" he smirked "Good girl~" he starts to thrust hard and hit the g-spot. "Ah!~ Fuck!~" I cummed. Dream was still thrusting which made my body squirm since I was sensitive. "Fuck, you became tighter.." He trusted faster and he cummed. Inside. Of. Me. "DREAM MORE!" I'm a fucking idiot. "Whatever you want babe, I'll make those dreams come true.~" he thrusted fast and hard and I. Me? I was going crazy, I hugged his neck and scratched his skull a little, drool coming cout of my mouth and moans just coming out no ends. I hugged Dream's face to my breast as he continued to thrust, my legs rap around his body and I squeal and moan until we cummed the second time. He collapsed and removes his member, but stays in the ssme place I hugged him. Then I felt a hand on my breast,  "D-dream that's en-enough.. I'm t-tired... " I said in between huffs. He stopper and lifted his head and kissed me, "You felt great daddy~" then silence "You should stop saying that or else you can't walk tomorrow." I smirked "I'm ready for that~"