Reaper Sans X Demon reader part 2

"... Fine pick for me." He smile devilishly. He started licking your neck and sucking on it, he found your sweet spot, you held in your moan, but he started to do it faster and better, you couldn't hold it and moaned, he chuckled. He slowly went down to your breast and started massaging it, went down to your panties, "Wow you get wet easily." He grin, 'DAMN THAT EAT SHITTING GRIN!' you screamed in you mind, "SHUT UP AND GET THIS OVER WITH!" He chuckled, he started to massage your clit as well "F-fuaaaaaack!~"you climaxed breathing heavily, he ripped your pantie off and started licking, you arched your back as you felt pleasure, he grinned wider, he started to undress himself, "W-wait.. Sans..." You looked at him full of worry. "What is it demon?" He asked with a confuse look, "Please... Be gentle.." You blushed, he looked surprise, but then nodded. He slowly puts in his member, you yelped in the sudden pain, "Oh shit sorry sorry sorry!" He had a look of worry in his eyes, "Its f-fine.. Just continue!" He nodded and went in, slowly he humped in and out. Suddenly the pain went away and became pleasure, you moaned and started to go up and down on his dick, this gave him the idea and went faster, "MMMMAAH!" "Gah!" Moans and groans coming out our mouths, "Faster S-Sans faster!" He went in an inhuman speed, you two started moaning like.... Who knows what! After you two climaxed and slept, the next day, you two were late for work. THE END! I promise to make another one thats better! Bye!!!!!!!!