Bill!Sans x Reader pt. 22222222222!!!!!!!!!

You moaned, you started to go up and down slowly, Sans started to sweat and breath heavily, you moaned making your pace go a little faster, "Mmmmha~ y-you know that I l-love you so so m-muahhhhh~~~" you managed to moan out loud, "You might not be real, but I still l-love you!" His eyes widen and he looked at you, you stopped and looked into his eyes, "L-love... I-I am r-real.." Your eyes widen, "Y-you are?" He caressed your cheek, "I.. I am." You hugged him, "Please... Let me stay in your dreamscape, let me stay here with... With you!" He chuckled, "That can be arranged.." "W-wait... What about Skylar?" (Awww how lovely you thought about me!) "She'll be filthy rich." "Thank you!" You hugged him tight (hmm heheheheehehhehehehehh..... Filthy... Loooooool).

Sans then flipped, him above you, he started to thrust in you hard and fast, you moaned.

"S-Sans, I-I'm about to c-cu-haaaa~~~" "Ooo~~ looks like I found someone's sweet spot~" he whispered in your ear which made you giggle a bit, "I-- hammmmmmmmmha~!" (Hehe hammmmmmm) you both moaned as you both climaxed, you wrapped your legs around his pelvis as he kept thrusting in you, sensitive, you moaned as loud as you could.

THE THE FUCK END!! I-I mean... So-sorry!