Bill!Sans x Reader

Fave band right there :3 Oh and sorry I cant do Underfell!Sans and Outertale!Sans cause their my baes... Sorry XD. AND I also had to do some research, because uhmmm I dont really know the AU much hehe... It didn't really help -_-. Ok so this was requested by: xXmohannaXxkawaiixX

~*~*~*~*~*~*

You were with your best friend walking in the woods, you were reading a book, (Imma just... *scoots into the story* k continue)  "Hey, have you ever wondered what its like to die?" You looked at her and smacked her head, "You're an idiot." She started to laugh, "Well come on its getting late lets head home." She said skipping around.

Your PoV.sssss (shhhhhhhh)
I heard rattling behind me, I looked back and saw nothing, then I continue to walk with Skylar.
~*~ after you guys came home ~*~
Skylar stretched and walked upstairs, "See you in the morning, Y/n." I waved at her as she waved back, I sighed and opened my room door, I went in and wrapped myself around with my blanket and closed my eyes. (Marai Nikki reference:3)
I waited till I heard a chuckle, I opened my eyes and looked at my imaginary friend, "Hey Sans." I smiled warmly, "Hey there kid, how's your day?" He asked lifting your chin with his index and thumb finger, "Heh, never been better. I'm actually more worried about you, where have you been? It's been quite long, don't you think?" He held a hand out, I took it as he pulled me up, my body was pressed against his.

His eyes were staring into mine as I stared into his, I blushed, he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"U-uhm... S-Sans?" He started to lick my neck, I held in my moan, I'm guessing Sans knew, he started to nibble on it, (its actually been a while sine I created and read a lemon! So this is new to me! AGAIN) I couldn't help but moan, I felt him smirk.

(Author~chan is in the distance, hiding in the bushes) Author's PoV. (Am I creepy now?XD)
Sans smirked and continue to nibble on Y/n neck, he started to suck and lick it as well, I was staring into the distance, writing down the story because why the hell not?

Sans left a hicky on her shoulder, Y/n is tugging on Sans' shirt, "Impatient now, are we?" Sans chuckled, he continued to kiss her shoulders going down to her chest, Sans then tugged her clothes, she got the hint and took it off, Sans' grin became wider as he snapped his fingers, a bed magically appeared, 'Woah!' I thought, 'That's amazing!' Then I saw him look in my direction, he snapped his fingers and I appeared in front of him as he stared into my eyes, "H-hi..." I waved nervously at him, then I was in my room.

3rd PoV.
"You will forget everything you have seen here." Sans said snapping his fingers as the girl vanished, he sighed and looked at Reader~chan :3.

You only had your bra and underwear on, Sans licked his teeth and climbed on the bed crawling to You, "Hey babe~" Sans then started to drag his tongue down from your neck to the bridge of your cleavage, he stopped at the center and started licking it, You moaned, you placed your hand on Sans' head, Sans smirked and went further down til' he got close to your pantie garter, he looked back at you, you were huffing, sweating, drool coming down your mouth, hair messy as ever, he stared at you, admiring his masterpiece, he snapped back into reality and started to massage your... (Shit I actually forgot what it was called XD, wait... Ok it was called a--) clit (ugh rude person..) you moaned as soft as you can, Sans then leaned onto your ear and whispered, "Moan as loud as you want love~ No one's gonna hear you in this dreamscape~" (I think that's where Bill is living in... Idk man. Correct me if I'm wrong, scream at me in the comments ;v;) he then removed your panties and stuck in 2 fingers in, you arched your back, "Mmnnnhh..." You started to pant like a dog, "Heh..." Sans then started to go in and out, you moaned again, he couldn't help it anymore.

"I hope your ready for this love..." He then took off his tux, he put his hat down on the table, you spread your arms and legs wide open, ready for what he was about to do.

He blushed and stared at you, up and down Sans' eyes went, you giggled, "I welcome you, with open arms and open legs.." You had lust in your eyes, (me and my friend actually made that sentence up because we were--- you: yeah yeah no one cares about that, just continue with your damn story. Me: ok ;^;) he bent down and started licking your clit, you wanted to keep it open but you 'accidentally' closed it, Sans spreaded your legs, you helped him by holding your knees.

You then felt kisses (well I guess it's kisses :T) around your clit, you panted even more, "You ready love?" You looked down at him and sat up, he let go of your heated body, you grinned.

After a couple of second of catching your breath, "A-are you ok l-love?" You chuckled "Never been better Sans.." You then pinned him down the bed, "My turn Sansy.~~" you started to lick his neckbone (I don't know what it's called, I'm not a biolagy/Sciency person ok! I want to learn it but it's too damn complicated!) he looked down at you, you held your hands onto his ribs as you found his sweet spot, he moaned, "Y-you really know h-how to p-play me hu--haaaaa!~" you started to brush your fingers gently on his ribs.

You went down his brief, you already see a tent, you smirked at him, he looked at you and looked down at the tent and blushed, "I-I uh- I d-- mmmmhaaaa!~~~" you licked at the tip of the tent, Sans moaned and groaned, he gripped your hair, "Mmmm~~" he cummed, you looked up at him, he was panting, you chuckled and pulled down his brief, then a yellow member sprouted out, "Oh!" Cum was now splattered around your face, you looked up at Sans as he looked down at you blushing like a banana (Oooh~~ well your about to be sucking on a banana right now if you know what I mean XD) you wiped the cum with your finger, you were staring at Sans without any emotion other than lust, you licked your finger that was full of cum.

"Y-Y/n!?!?" You laughed as he covered his face, then you looked at his member and stuck it all into your mouth, "Yuhheh~~" you tried but your mouth was too full, you started going up and down, he groaned and moaned loudly, after some time he finally cummed.

"Gahh~~~ Hah... Mmm~" You swallowed it all, you got up in all fours and plopped your Vigai gai ( vagaina, I dunno what else to call it xD its what me and my sister call it thou XD) onto his member which cause both of you to moan.

~*~*~*
I'll continue laterrrr, its like 3 in the mornin and I still wanna read some 2-D x reader lemonnnnsssss forgive meeeee